it doesnt matter if i laugh

it doesnt matter if i talk

it doesnt matter if i cry

it doesnt matter if i scream

it doesnt matter if i post

it doesnt matter if i care

it doesnt matter if you read this

and it matters less if you respond

(just ignore my dribbles...cause it doesnt matter anyway)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Well Spice I wont ignore your post. even if you directed everyone to do so.

(((((((((((((( Spice ))))))))))))))))

Take care of yourself and know that A lot of people care.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Spice --

It doesn't matter if you say it doesn't matter

'cause it does

to me

and others

and deep down inside, to you too

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Spice;

You crying matters, your posting matters, your screaming matters, but the most important thing is that YOU matter!!!!!!!

Leslie

• musky
    musky

Spice, Trust me, It does matter. You would be amazed at how other people are affected by what you say or post. I think your pretty cool! musky

• not interested
    not interested

((((((((((((((spice)))))))))))

it matters to me

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Spice.

Being on this board is a journey, from despair to elation. Sometimes you are way up, and other times you sit wondering why you bother.Other times your mind is a total blank for days on end. You post stupid threads that 50 people respond to and you post what you think is important material that noone hardly reads. Dont let what other people say here affect you over much, you got to develop a shut off valve in your head that screens emotionally damaging stuff out from affecting you. Try to do good, if you can, pretty much like im trying to do now posting to you!

Your input matters. I have noticed you among all the flood of newbies. You are an outstanding poster and what you say penetrates my head and registers.So you do have an effect.

Enjoy the ride.

Edited by - refiners fire on 12 July 2002 18:58:19

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    You post stupid threads that 50 people respond to and you post what you think is important material that noone hardly reads.

Harsh... and I note you edited your post to include the last sentence Refiners...

We are all entitled to our opinion, and yes I agree Spice stands out from the crowd, far above it in fact... Her posts are wonderful artistic expressions that reflect what a deep soul she has, and if superficial people read her posts and become lost, so be it. Not trying to draw blood here Refiners, as you did correct yourself SORT-OF, just think perhaps you need to get off of your high-horse and be more kind.

Many thinks lurk below the surface of the words that posters here place in threads. Real live people are sitting behind these computers... these words we read here on the board are mere expressions of bits and pieces of who we all are and what we all think.

You do not see Carol's face when she wakes, you do not hear her on the phone, her beautiful warm voice shining through, you are not here when I call her crying about my life, when she comes to my rescue, you are not here to sit with us in the car as we sing like fools and soak up the precious life it is that we live.

Refiners, you are not here, and she is not there, so stop judging and relax a bit... and realize, Carol is a beautiful person, far more beautiful than my words can express. Perhaps you cannot see it, perhaps you are too dull to understand, and perhaps I pity you a great deal my dear. Either way, realize this, her posts are invaluable to me. I READ THEM, they are expressions of HER and her inner soul, and that has far more meaning than the non-sense you dribble forth in pure and utter contempt simply because you do not understand or allow yourself to grasp the mere concept of the heart of a ARTIST...

So she is a Newbie? SO??? Weren't u a newbie once? Again, I do realize you corrected yourself-- GOOD, now go take your ego-train somehwere else, words on the board can and do hurt, for those of use who have an ounce of heart... for those of us who have feelings... for those of us who have been cast aside and left like sheep among wolves... for those of us who have been abused and left feeling unwanted and unloved...

Forgive me for my rant, but you are becoming a thorn in my side and I find the words you spoke like spikes driven into my heart... Carol is a person. Carol has feelings, and Carol was I AM SURE hurt by what you said. Perhaps you did not intend to be cruel, perhaps you did not intend to cause yet more pain upon a beautiful young woman who suffers.. but you did and that is the reality of the situation.

Spice/Carol -- It does matter... it matters to you and it matters to me... and in the end, as I always say... perception is reality...

Carol, I love you to bits and bits, you are a true friend, always been ehre for me, even when I did not deserve you to be...

edited because I cannot spell for beans and i needed to rant some more

Edited by - MrMoe on 13 July 2002 4:8:28

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You post stupid threads that 50 people respond to and you post what you think is important material that noone hardly reads.

Moe,

Refiners isn't online right now, but I feel I have to speak up in his defense.

When he said "you" he wasn't referring to Spice. It was a general "you". And I think he was referring to himself, moreso than anyone in particular.

MANY people on this site post excellent threads that hardly anyone take notice of, whilst other threads that seem to be on "stupid" topics get dozens of reads/replies.

I don't know what your gripe with RF is, but he's not the big hard-hearted guy you think he is.

Chill girl.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Hi RF, as a long-time poster I do respect you, but I find that this:

is a little bit harsh! If, as Prisca said, you were actually talking about yourself (or other posters in general), then I understand, but don't you think that's a little bit on the aggressive side? If YOU read that about YOURSELF wouldn't you feel down, and think that RF really thought you were a dimwit? I would.

Edited by - 2SYN on 13 July 2002 5:27:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit