My Photo & Info. (Fixed Now)

by Amazing 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Really nice photo, you look very dignified. You look younger than I imagined.

But then again, when I think of Amazing, I think of a sweet smiling yellow round guy, busily typing on his computer, boy I was way off. I wonder why I thought that??? :) :)

• Valis
    Valis

Amazing, it must have been the demons trying to keep us seeing an Angel of Logic.....BTW, how goes the recovery?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Howdy Jim,

Nice to put a face to ya.. It's alot better than the red X (ROFL)..

How are you doing, are you better now? How's the heart?

• waiting
    waiting

Well, howdy, Amazing!

Good looking man, good looking man indeed. Nice to meet you. Bet some ladies aren't so happy now that they gave you such a hard time, eh?

Glad you stuck around - on the board and in Real Life!

waiting

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFL@LyinEyes, good one

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Waiting:

Bet some ladies aren't so happy now that they gave you such a hard time, eh?

Hmmmm ... ROTFL ... I realy, really, want to comment on this excellent question ... should I ... hmmmm ... I want to ... No, I had better not.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good to see you Amazing !

• TheStar
    TheStar

Amazing,

It's amazing! You are almost exactly as I imagined you in my mind. Kinda scarey. Great pic. thanks for sharing.

• SYN
    SYN

Amazing, there's something terribly wrong with your skin colour! You appear to have gone a very pale shade of PINK! What happened to your robust yellow of before?

• cellomould
    cellomould

How do you like my most recent photo Jim? Do I look pale and skeletal?

cellmould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit