My Photo & Info. (Fixed Now)

by Amazing 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Here I am. Not my best .

This face was seen at least at 10,000 doors in many states during my 25 years in the Borg. This is the face of an evil apostate ... but I feel much better now ... ... and I am much meaner looking in real life.

AS PROMISED: My real name is Jim Whitney. I became a JW in 1968 in Petaluma, California, located about 45 miles north of San Francisco just south of Santa Rosa. The congregation eventually split into East, West, and then North. My 25 years in the Borg began there and will be discussed in my Bio to be posted on JWD in the near future.

Edited by - Amazing on 10 July 2002 17:27:45

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Amazing,

I'm not seeing a photo.

IW

• Angharad
    Angharad

awe cant see it you look like this to me X

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

That's amazing, amazing.. I didn't know anyone could look like a letter of the alphabet <ROFL>..

• Amazing
    Amazing

I am working on it.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

amazing, put it up on strike9.com

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((((((((((((((( X )))))))))))))))))))

I Cant see a pic Amazing!! So I hugs you as a red X LOL

• Jourles
    Jourles

I don't know about everyone else, but I was waiting for an older, gray-haired, possibly balding gentleman to appear!

Edited to remove pic that Amazing now has up

Edited by - Jourles on 10 July 2002 18:21:30

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, hello Ironsides!

Englishman.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Jourles: I was using the same link, but I must have had an unwanted space or unseen character ... but it is fixed now ... thanks again.

E-Man: Yes, I have been told that I look like Raymond Burr ... Old Ironsides - Perry Mason ... well, I am seriously considering going back to the diploma factory, and getting my law degree ... and then ... maybe the Watchtower will get to see my face more often ... as they spell the word Defendant. ... But ... my brother is much better looking ... like Mel Gibson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit