Another Sickening Example of Extreme Christianity

by Valis 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Absolutely disgusting. Those 2 men deserve the same punishment.

LyinEyes - What a horrible experience. My dad was fond of kicking me in the ass, too. Fortunately, he often wore bedroom slippers!

Free

• Ella
    Ella

New to the forum, but have been reading it for a long time. The last year I spent going, (to meetings) I would look around and get sickened when people, (usually off=beat idiots ) would walk down the aisle and pulling their 3 yr. old kid and kid panicky looking and elders shaking their heads like "they can't believe the POOR parent having to spend the time walking to whip the kid again." I would cause such a scene becuz I was done that way to the EXTREME and that's why I'm in the shape I',m in. Funny, I allowed SO MUCH to happen in the back room w/ "elders' themselves doing the worst beating, and NO ONE looking funny in any way at them. I went crazy and would leave the meetings. The last time I went, the ELDER was in the Library Room and walked his 3 yr old girl to back room (very calmly) and beat the Crap out of her yelling for at least 3 minutes, that I was standing there. I was shaking and flipped out and yelled at husband and grabbed keys and left. I talked to many people in the religion and said, that I'm Foster Parent for 14 yrs. and taking care of abused kids and watch kids being abused, not able to open my mouth>???? I told my husband I should call the cops and he said it was Jehovah's way. He. nor me are of that viewpoint but he had to take that idea becuz he knew he'd be in trouble if he questioned it. I would tell other Witnesses that only time I see abuse is in the religion. WHY???? Now looking back, I wish so many times I called the Cops, since my husband works for Police Dept. and knows the laws like back of his hand.

The problem is, I was damned if I went ,for my attitude when I left, the rage I had, becuz in that hall, everybody was beating their kids ,for like not sitting STILL enough, even though the Elders would walk their fat butts around the parking lot like they were detectives together fighting crime. What A Joke! Biggest Whussies in the world!! But if u don't go the meetings, you're damned becuz , HELLLOOO!!!! Your'e worse than person never meeting a witness, might as well know ur going to be destroyed now.

Well, that's what I've learned and seen in my 41 yrs in this Cult. Thanks for listening.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

This is heartbreaking and unbelieveable. I cannot put into words the way this makes me feel. I've read this quote here once and I LOVE IT. I find it very fitting to many situations (including this one)....

"Dear God, SAVE us from your followers"....

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear Ella,

Welcome to the Board. I share your feelings about listening to the kids at the hall scream and cry when they were punished. It always brought tears to my eyes and made me shake, too.

Free

• Mary
    Mary

I saw this on CNN and I felt sick to my stomach. Nothing infuriates me more than abuse to children, old people and animals. The people that perpetuate the abuse are a bunch of sick bastards who apparently need to do this crap, in order to feel in control of their own pathetic lives.

I would suggest that these two young "christians" who beat this boy, be given the EXACT SAME TREATMENT to see how they like it...............might make them think twice before they did it again. I hope they both go to jail for child abuse but in keeping with religious fanaticism, it'll be chalked up to "persecution from Satan".

• heathen
    heathen

I believe parents have the right to discipline their kids but that is attempted murder and I believe they should be locked away for a very long time with psychiatric treatment and cult deprogramming and the child should find a better home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit