Another Sickening Example of Extreme Christianity

by Valis 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Valis
    Valis

This just makes me ill...beating a child becaase he didn't take bible study seriously...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

OMG...

That really is sickening!!!

Who do these people think they are!

Spice

• not interested
    not interested

That is just sick,

now you have me thinking about a time when a little boy was being taken to the bath room for a spanking and as the father was walking him up the ill the boy cried out "JEHOVAH PLEASE HELP ME" well the urgent plea didnt stop the forth comming abuse from happening. I wonder how this little boys faith is now does he still call out on deaf ears for help.

and one time when i was 16 and was fighting with my brohter over the arm rest and my dad says "meet me in the bath room you are getting a spanking" im thinking yeah right ill meet ya there but it aint going to go dodwn the way your thinking.

What are parents thinking spanking a kid at a meeting all that will do is give them bad thought about what happens at the K/H but i not a parent what do i know

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

grrrrr this crap makes me soo angry

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

How sick!!! And I'm with Harmony, it makes my blood boil, big time. At LEAST the parents called the police and got medical treatment for their son...poor kid.

Dana

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can't comment, as my comments would be x-rated. *sizzle*

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I hope all fundies die.

Bastards.

• SYN
    SYN

Good grief...some people are just so unbelievably cruel...

• borgfree
    borgfree

I think the behavior of the people involved is disgusting.

I will say however that the behavior shown in the story is neither Christian or fundamentalist behavior. There are extremists in all areas of life.

Borgfree

• Valis
    Valis

greetings borgfree, I guess I see it a bit different. The context of the beating is entirely one of an extreme (for the lack of a better word) form of Christianity. I agree there are extremists and if this were an isolated incident I might say that, but the report I saw on CNN in regards this, revealed that there was a pattern of abuse towards other young members of that congregation and was used as a tool to, in effect, make sure the parishioners towed the line. Seems to me that any old extremist could beat thier kid, but I still think that the basis for such behavior, albeit deranged and bastardized, stems from a form of Christianity. At least we can respectfully disagree...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit