• Mackin
    Mackin

• Male
    • Auckland, New Zealand
    • Software Support
    • Single
  • waiting
    waiting

ok ok ok. I'm 52, (no comments) female, South Carolina, own business with my husband (married 21 yrs & happy) - actually do auto window tinting and accounting. Have 3 kids, 31, 27 & 25 - thankfully, who do not live with us (we're ALL thankful about that, btw).

I have 3 semi-hyper dachshunds who take the place of grandkids - and it's pretty neat 'cause I can just put the dogs outside in their pen when I'm tired of them.....and not come back until the next morning......and when they have akc puppies - I can play with them, then sell them with a clear, profitable, conscience.

waiting

• D8TA
    D8TA

1. Age - 30 ( 31 on Aug. 12th...that's 31 ON AUGUST 12TH! )
    2. Location - Seattle pre Aug. 7th....Rio De Janeiro post Aug. 7th
    3. Occupation - Student/Teacher/Globetrotter
    4. Status - Married, Happily Ever After

D8TA

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sex: YES. Anytime, anywhere.

Location: Hint - First line of defense against the Canadians.

Edited by - simon on 28 August 2002 17:55:45

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Backstage at the Sapphire Lounge... Well, um, my real name is Shauna Tifton, my pet peeve is rude people, and my turn-ons include silk sheets and a warm fireplace...."

oh, wait, that's princess kashmir.(princess WHO?!)

ok, so you really wanna know this hmm? really? ok, well i'm a 34-year old female seriously in touch with my inner child, and recently separated (woo-hoo!) mom of an incredible, terrific 15 year-old boy, i work as a technical writer and sometimes web designer, (i also write erotic fiction for scale). when i'm not busy doing those things, i like to draw, roller skate, play tennis, or shoot hoops with my son, or go to diamondbacks or coyotes games. some of the jobs i have had are seamstress (for reals. it's the only work i could get as a newly-out ex-jw with no education), salesgirl, bank teller (in which i got robbed), copy editor and software technician. but the most fulfilling job by far, surpassing all others, is "mom". i thank god or the cosmic muffin or whoever for blessing me with such a precious gem as my child. how's that?

• cellomould
    cellomould

24 male santa monica student by day/nintendo freak by night

• new boy
    new boy

52 years old

Portland Or. 23 years, Farmerville La. 2 years, Wakefield R.I 4years, Brooklyn bethel 4 years, Salina KS. 2 years, Glendora Calif. 18 years

Was married for 27 years, wife left me when I left the borg, in july of 2001

Engaged to a fantastic women who is a psychic. We where married once before in the 1600s in Spain So glad to have found her again.

Real Estate sales. 12 years.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

• female
    • Superior, WI (think Lake Superior & Northern MN)
    • COA--techician at an ophthalmology office
    • single
    • no kids, but 2 beautiful nieces and 2 wonderful nephews
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Occupation: Software developer by day, JW board lurker by night, daddy on weekends, and ongoing apostofest organizer

• larc
    larc

Age: 140, started pioneering in 1879, when Chuck Russell said it was a good idea. Sex: I think about it from time to time. Location: Old folks home where I hold up the magazines and try not to drool on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit