Age Sex Location Occupation Anyone?

by Perfection Seeker 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

34, female, Georgia, currently full-time mom, looking for a job, thinking of a career, happily married, 2 kids(boy 12, girl 8), 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 goldfish.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

• female
    • Northern Minnesota (near Lake Superior)
    • 34 years old
    • married (and yes, happily)
    • 3 kids (11, 9 and 31 mos)
    • 1 dog, 3 birds, tankful of fish and one hedgehog (thanks Valis!)
    • Degree in Social Work (specialized in Child Protection/Family and Youth) but currently "retired" and a full-time stay at home Mom domestic Goddess
  • Mimilly
    Mimilly

36,oops, 13 days to 37yrs old. (23 and gaining experience). Female. Nova Scotia, Canada. Mother of two girls, 18 and 20 yrs old; step mom to two sons, 19 and 13 yrs and one step daughter, 10yrs old. Single parent of own two daughters. Technically married - separated for 5 years. Returning to school to secure a job that will allow me to take part time courses in Psychology and medicine.

Also live with two dogs, two cats and a siamese fighting fish. Also thinking of naming my migraine.

Mimilly edited to add location

Edited by - Mimilly on 10 July 2002 12:51:27

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

25, Female (last time I checked anyhow) Southwest Florida, Occupation... um WAS Sales Director, although as of today it looks like I will be in Medical Billing... and status -- Divorced and very taken!

Kisses,

Moe

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Male, Ohio, 45, unhappily married, two daughters (19 and 16), three dogs, six cats, three kittens (two died within the last couple of days). Work production third shift in a meat processing plant (it's probably true that if you saw how hamburgers are made you'd never eat another one!).

• CariocaGirl
    CariocaGirl

32, Female, Married & Happy, no children yet but hopefully soon. However, we have a beautiful Persian Cat. Data Analyst for Boeing in WA state.

Have a great day....

Love

Edited by - CariocaGirl on 10 July 2002 15:4:46

Edited by - CariocaGirl on 10 July 2002 15:5:28

• zev
    zev

<---- sex: you cant tell from my picture?

Anyone: no, not just anyone, "somebody"

Edited by - zev on 10 July 2002 13:9:46

• DJ
    DJ

RE: AGE, SEX, LOCATION, OCCUPATION ANYONE??

Female, Pennsylvania, 41, Married-happily, Homeschooling mother of two- boy and girl ages 11 & 5.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

26 M Fulltime wage slave/ Fulltime Student Single but taken California Baby! Possible future National Guard member.....we shall see........

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Not-so-confidential biographic file on the dustrabbit:

Sex: Yes, please. ha! Male, very male.

Location: Guangzhou, China until July 18th. On the 19th, back to my hometown, Denver, Colorado!

Occupation: English teacher and writer....but about to be job hunting when I get back home.

Martial Status: Married, but that's about to change.

Kids: None, unless you want to count my (literally) psychopathic stepson (almost 13)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit