VENTING!!!!

by SoulJah 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

After reading Marylin's post about dicipline, I'm feeling all worked up, as I can totally relate to the cild that is being beat. Especially at the meetings.

Anyway, it makes me want to go back to the meetings to keep an eye out for those type of parents that like to hit there kids; and when I see it happening I think I'll take the liberty of walking up behind that parent and wacking him upside his head.

Anyone want to help?

F%$k them F%$#ing F#%ks!!!!!! WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A PARENT

• littleangrypolishgirl
    littleangrypolishgirl

I got your back Souljah! I think it would be appropriate to clock them with a M y book of bible Stories.

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

I'd be with you- except that means we'd have to sit through the meetings in order to do it!! :-) I think more social service people should go under the disguise of a studying or visiting person- and see what REALLY goes on! I used to get beat SOOOOOO bad at the meetings! I remember one time I was sleeping- and they started saying prayer- so my mom yanked me up- and I was falling over- sleeping- and my brother said something to me- and I said SHUT UP- and of course that was during a prayer- and I said it loudly- I couldn't sit for a week after that! Yes, I am all for helping out those poor children- and yes, I'd like to smack a few of the parents- but I don't want to have to sit through the meetings to do it! :-) BUT, if you do- could you videotape it for us?? :-) (Oh, my sister has two VERY young children- when they were 1 & 2, an elder told her she needs to do SOMETHING to keep them quiet- and if it required a spanking, maybe that would get the picture through to them. She didn't take that very well!)

• out4good3
    out4good3

I never beat my kid but I now shudder and am repulsed at the thought that I used to make him stand in the corner in the back of the hall to keep him awake. I think I've redeemed myself though by no longer allowing my wife to force JW-ism down his throat as he got older. He wants nothing to do with them now.

• SYN
    SYN

Who can imagine wanting to hit a child? My folks never hit me, but then again, I did turn out to be a crack-addicted male prostitute. Hang on, I don't think I was supposed to let that slip! On the serious side, my parents taught me discipline by merely taking away things - and by grounding me, but we got along really well, especially in the last half a decade or so, as we had a mutual understanding of, you don't give us **#@, we don't give YOU @##@@!

• LB
    LB

OK this isn't a complaint but someone that happened years ago in my old hall. It was sort of funny.

A little girl of about 5 or 6 was misbehaving so badly during a meeting (can't blame her) that her dad took her hand and was going to march her outside to swat her butt. She was crying and putting up a fuss because she knew she was going to really get it this time. Now she was a really cute little girl and everyone loved her. But she did deserve some discipline.

As she reached the back row she grabbed onto the row of chairs and pulled them all over screaming "save me Jehovah, save me" which really cracked me up bigtime. Well dad couldn't bring himself to swat her because we all laughed. He was laughing too but he had to take her outside.

Well she called on the name of Jehovah and was saved.

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

Glad to see some women are down with the plan, because i am a male and i couldn't possibly knock some sense into the "sisters".

actually we wouldn't be paying attention to the meeting, just parents with children.

or maybe we could use some of that wonderful technolgy to rig the kingdumb hall witk vidio survallince for a week or two so we know who to keep an eye on when we actually attend.If assult is the issue then maybe we could take a small vidio/digi-cam and take pictures to sell to some news program or tabloid.

with the police brutality thing in the spotlight, surely people would be interested in seeing parents mistreat their children.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I guess it's better than taking them out to the city gate and stoning them to death.

When did Jehovah change his mind on this?

Ken

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL LB......sounds like something my kids would do!

I remember the belt a few times.....wince. I remember my dad (old softie) would loop it around and "crack" it and I would start to cry. He then would pull me close, whisper in my ear "okay, keep crying and don't tell mom, k?".....

In our house the disciplinarian was Mommy Dearest. I can still remember sticking my tongue out at her in Sears one day (yes, I know I deserved it) and she wacked me on the mouth w/her mother's ring on and I started to cry telling her that I was picking a hair off m tongue! Funny thing is, my daughter tried that w/me last year...guess what comes around goes around!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I just thought of something.......how come other churches have a nursery and playroom for their children-where parents take turns taking care of children BUT that was unheard of at the KH?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit