VENTING!!!!

by SoulJah 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

what i find most interesting is how that most of these folks who do all this hitting and beating are merely imitating their heavenly father- when one considers that most Belief Systems teach that the Divinve one can invoke the power to kill, be it flood, bears, pillar of salt, etc, why then do we find the followers of those belief sytems not imitating thier Divine One.

when you consider that the teaching of Hell by most christain belief sytems or dying at /Armedgadon by JW are all part and parcel of a "Father" killing his kids, then one can't be too surprise to see this process in action

God = beats kids on earth called Man-- man beats wife-- wife beats kids= kids beat dog and the dog goes after the cat- who goes after the mouse- smile

it is all real simple- kids are known to do what they see their parents do all the time

you got to love religious belief systems - there could be nothing more powerful than to be told and actually believe like most folks who beat their kids THAT THIS SOMEHOW IS THE WILL OF GOD

As old folks used to say when they were about to tear your A$$ up: "I will beat the Devil out of you"

• writerpen
    writerpen

Don't even get me started on the subject of abuse.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

God it was awful! It was like they were grooming zombies and not raising children!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

souljah: i think we should get identical t-shirts, hopefully the one's simon is going to make, and cute berets and matching pants like the guardian angels, remember them? then we can all go to kingdom halls together and slap them around a little. i'm game. 'cause anyone who hits someone smaller than themselves is just a DORK.

• dobby
    dobby

There is a tremendous amount of peer pressure to spank your kids at the meetings too.

It's like if you don't smack them then you are not doing your duty as a parent, because Jah says it is o.k. to smack them so if you don't you are ignoring his counsel.

I talked to a woman at work about this. She grew up in a fundamental christian church (non-JW) but she totally understood what I meant. Her parents put so much pressure on her and her husband to spank and hit their child because it is all wrapped up with God.

It is just sooo completely f**ed up. Witness kids have no chance - they either have their personality beat out of them and conform or are driven away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit