LETTER READ TONIGHT

by biblexaminer 42 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi hillary........... i'm glad i'm not pissing you off then................ so, heidi's lawyer is not going to accept any settlements out of court, right? ............ you are not going to make any deals with the gov body, right?

• waiting
    waiting

applause for Hilliary!

Quote: "heidi's lawyer is not going to accept any settlements out of court, right? ............ you are not going to make any deals with the gov body, right?" crawdad

I have never got the insinuation that Hilliary is the Ordained Go-Between for jw's/xjw's and the Governing Body. Why, what a powerful position Crawdad imagines for Hilliary. The idea that Hilliary is speaking for the Governing Body (I suppose like the Governing Body speaks for God) is with a chuckle.

One can't help but notice that Crawdad's parade of ignorant, LARGE PRINT posts slurring several posters also takes the thread from it's original point......and turns the thread to himself. That, by the way, isn't so stupid of him - if it's attention he wants. We're so use to Fred Hall, etc., most of us ignore him - as it's obvious his intent. Perhaps Crawdad should be viewed the same way - a small person yelling for attention the only way he knows he'll get it........yelling insults

This issue is too important to be lost to the yellers. And before I'm slammed, no - I'm not a major player on either side, Crawdad. I don't want to be nor do I have to be.

waiting

• avengers
    avengers
    But where are these guys gonna go? No income, no skills, too old for most well paying jobs,no education.....the list goes on and on.

We had to go through hell because of the words these men spoke.

Did they give a damn when we were "thrown out before the dogs". Let them all experience the things we went through!

The ones that leave now have more help than the ones that left years back.

I like to see all these "leaders" when they find out they've been shit upon. They'll whine like puppies.

Good. Let there be freedom and justice for all...............................Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit