LETTER READ TONIGHT

by biblexaminer 42 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JT made a good point about the two sets of rules in Dubland.#1..The written rule.#2..The unwritten rule.I recognised them from childhood..The written rule is what you tell the public.The unwritten rule is how things actually are,and how things are actually run.Should one set of rules contratict the second set of rules,(which is usualy the case)the unwritten rule should be followed..WBTS corruption in a nutshell...OUTLAW

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi hillary,

when will you wake up?.......................... the gov body hasn't lost a battle by making a "stated" policy change......... they have kicked your butt.

they have no intentions of turning in their pedophile elders, ministerial servants, co's and do's........ they themselves are involved in it up to their necks by conspiring with them.

hillary, you are just pruning their tree, making it stronger, so it can bear even more wicked fruit.

please stop this nonsense, and consentrate on taking them to court for conspiracy to harbor pedophiles and silence victims. they are guilty of it, and silent lambs has tons of witnesses to prove it.

please don't make deals with expert cult leaders, with over a hundred years of experience.

the last thing they want to do is to go to court and lose...... they are going to try to make deals with you......... please, for the sake of the children, wise up............ let the victims sue.......... and see if god wipes out the whole leadership....... matt 18:6 ... rev 18:20

Edited by - crawdad2 on 10 July 2002 17:7:12

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Wow. I'm blown away by HS' revelations. I must confess that--as little as it may end up being--it's rather encouraging to learn that their private instructions match the public PR statements. Could it be real change?

I think Path raises some good questions, but I don't see it as taking the wind out of the sails of the Silentlambs movement, especially for the upcoming march. The march will, if nothing else, send a "we're watching you" reminder to the GB to actually live up to their new policies. I think the ultimate objectives of SL still stands... to effect change and guarantee that this change is more than a shallow whitewash. Now, if time revealed that the GB was sincere in finally putting the children before their mythical pristine world image... well, you can't take the wind out of the sails of a ship that's docked at its destination.

What other changes are necessary? I like Simon's idea of clear, no BS, instructions in the Watchtower for parents to go to the police first. Don't slip it in as a QFR, or a little side blurb that an astute watchtower conductor would need to identify as new light. Make it unequivocal.

Hmmm

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

It is good to note that the announcement being read this week in Canada starts off with a very BOLD lie.

It starts 'due to allegations of abuse in other religions..... some have wondered whar WE do in this case'...

The point is, the WTS had it worded so as to point the finger at other religions ie the Catholic Church, as if this "POLICY" announcement were being made in a "by the way" fashion.

Sure... since the churches are sinners, YOU dubs and the general public might be curious as to OUR position.

True change does not start out with a BIG FAT LIE.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

crawdad2,

I do understand that you are frustrated but I do not take kindly to your persistent attempts at filling this Board with hot air and unfounded insinuations, Crawdad.

I would particularly like you to explain, if indeed you can, the following statements as they seem to attempt to draw the readers to certain conclusions about myself :

when will you wake up?.......................... the gov body hasn't lost a battle by making a "stated

And:

" policy change......... they have kicked your butt.

And:

hillary, you are just pruning their tree, making it stronger, so it can bear even more wicked fruit.

And:

please stop this nonsense, and consentrate on taking them to court for conspiracy to harbor pedophiles and silence victims. they are guilty of it, and silent lambs has tons of witnesses to prove it.

And:

please don't make deals with expert cult leaders, with over a hundred years of experience.

You have made these statements and I would appreciate a point by point explanation of what you are suggesting by these statements.

Crawdad, you have been wandering this Board for weeks now, viewing yourself some sort of King Arthur In The Cause Of Child-Abuse, swinging your sword around you head and cutting off your brain in the process. This Board allows you the freedom to speak your mind but we seem to have all heard the one thought that rattles around in it far to often now.

I also for the record ask you to answer questions that I raised on your thread last week and which you seem to have persistently not been willing to answer :

Can I ask a simple question? Apart from bleating in the wind, and jamming repetitive phrases on our screens as you have been doing on this Board for some weeks now, what are YOU doing to help the situation in a practical way? Bill may not be perfect, but he has put himself in harms way for these children. What have you done?

Now, do something usefull and at least try to explain why you seem to have the monopoly on understanding this issue of child abuse within the WTS.

I have for your information, caused the jailing of one JW child molester, can I ask what have you ever done but talk?

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 10 July 2002 22:14:25

Edited by - hillary_step on 10 July 2002 22:17:9

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Hey poor 'hillary stepped-all-over'

It's all well and good to DEMAND that someone divulge enough info to reveal their identity.(That is EXACTLY what you are doing)

ARE YOU WILLING TO DO THE SAME?

You have ben about as much help with crawdad as you were with Amazing during the whole 'elders and culpability' issue.

Not being critcal; just stating some facts, expressing some opinions. Why don't you just leave crawdad alone since crawdad is NOTHING compared to YOU KNOW and FRED HALL who has expressed NOTHING but derision and contempt for abuse survivors. Crawdad has done NOTHING compared to wholewheat/KJV but then again some people LIKE THAT STUFF I GUESS.

And I happen to agree with Crawdad, Watchtower has done nothing but try and keep themselves from getting sued. They STILL have not expressed IN WRITING to the Rank and File that ALL the laws regarding child molestation in ALL the states/countries will be obeyed. In fact, they virtually made the statement that obedience of the reporting laws virtually means they can't protect themselves or the victims...what a crock!!!!

A statement that has gone completely unchallenged by YOU I notice.

My retirement from this board is not working very well... <sigh>

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dungbeetle,

It's all well and good to DEMAND that someone divulge enough info to reveal their identity.(That is EXACTLY what you are doing)

No it is not.

You have ben about as much help with crawdad as you were with Amazing during the whole 'elders and culpability' issue.

Uhh! What does this thread have to do with anything?

Not being critcal;

Yes, you are.

And I happen to agree with Crawdad, Watchtower has done nothing but try and keep themselves from getting sued. They STILL have not expressed IN WRITING to the Rank and File that ALL the laws regarding child molestation in ALL the states/countries will be obeyed. In fact, they virtually made the statement that obedience of the reporting laws virtually means they can't protect themselves or the victims...what a crock!!!!

What does this have to do with Crawdad's personal attack on me? You speak issues ( well for the most part ) he speaks character assassination.

You both need a lesson in clear thinking.

HS

Hey poor 'hillary stepped-all-over'
    PS: Dung - No need to pity me, as you will se, I well able to handle my own defence....lol

Edited by - hillary_step on 10 July 2002 23:3:17

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

oh sorry, hillary,....... i thought you would get it.

by the gov body already making written policy changes, wanted by you, and publicising it,..... the gov body will soon discredit your accusations to the media by saying ............ "we have already made the changes they wanted,... now they are still persecuting us"........... but nothing will have changed, as far as children being molested goes, because the brothers and sister are convinced with one hundred reasons not to tell anyone, except the elders.........(they think it brings reproach on jehovah)

yes, you are pruning,.......... the gov body is kicking out anyone who dares speak against them right now........ all the good hearted elders who come forward and take a stand, quickly get disfellowshipped........... leaving the most wicked elders to tend to the child abuse issue........... who do the children then have to protect them?

i think you should take them to court, instead of trying to make deals about policy changes with the gov body............ they can't honor them, they are up to their necks in it themselves,......... they can't turn over pedophiles.......... if they do, it will eventually get them incriminated themselves, cause they conspired to harbor them, and silence the victims, to appear like they don't have a pedophile problem...... and there are witnesses in silent lambs who will testify in court............... i sure hope you don't agree to settle out of court, with heidi meyer.........

oh, about the one pedophile you have gotten arrested........so far,........... yes i'm glad you mentioned that........... how come it's only one?................. and you are correct........... i have none...... i am nothing but the guy talking to you, pissing you off.

Edited by - crawdad2 on 11 July 2002 0:6:34

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Crawdad,

i am nothing but they guy talking to you, pissing you off.

I am afraid you lack the talent or the expertise to do that son.

What you have written in your post is pure pap, you speak as if you are informing me of something that I do not know, and have not thought of long before you hit this Board with your soggy thud. I have no intention of wasting any more time trying to talk some sense into your head. Live in your little world Crawdad, think what you like, all I can say is that you sadly miss the mark if you think that by your foolish comments you will bring any peace and healing to a sad situation. You do not even attempt exposure as many braver than you have, you just talk, and talk, and talk.

Dungbeetle seems like a good friend to you, you both seem to share the ability to react before you think. Might I suggest that you put your heads together and develop some sort of plan that might save, or at least help those who you are trying to convince us that you care about so deeply.

You criticise and attack Bill Bowen, myself and umpteen others who are at least working behind the scenes to change WTS policy not just child-abuse issues but in other important ways, meanwhile what do you do? Just shout 'Sue for big money, not small money, BIG money' morning noon and night until it begins to tire even the most patient viewer.

Talk is cheap Craw, and I have to say that as far I can see you have a lot of it.

Bonsoir - HS

• Farkel
    Farkel

crawdad,

: i am nothing but the guy talking to you, pissing you off.

You flatter yourself, nitwit.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit