SEX SEX SEX SEX & MORE SEX

by Perfection Seeker 27 Replies latest social relationships

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

OK, now that I have your attention..................................

It seems like most of the witnesses I know, and who have posted here, say their parents kept them in the dark about sex. Do you agree? My parents never discussed it at all- in fact- if they did- or saw a love scene on tv- my mom would always say "Thats disgusting' (Yeah, right mom)

My mom never even explained periods, nothing!

So, my question is this: Why wouldn't witness parents want their children informed? Is being naive a cure for sexual impulses? I posted something on here once about funny honeymoon stories- seems like ALOT of couples don't have a clue as to what should or will happen. I just wonder if the "good" parents- you know- the perfect elders teach their children about sex, what happens, etc- or if everyone is clueless?

Funny story- the first time I was with my husband he said "Can you cum this way?" I was thinking he meant COME as in move- so I moved. (HA HA- funny know) I was sexually retarded. I think they want you to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Most "worldy" parents I know EXPLAIN things to their children- like what happens during puberty, what the natural urges are, what to do, what happens when you DO start having sex, etc.

Any comments fellow "Sexually retarded" witness children?

P.S. I've made up for lost time :-)~~~~~~~~~ I could teach a class or two now :-)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

PS - lol.....I think we had the same mom.....

To this day...I have never gotten the SEX talk. I just continue to let my mother delude herself into thinking I'm still a virgin. Makes it easier for both of us. Be funnie if/when I ever have children and say per example I'm not married <gasp> what would she do then.

Spice

• ring
    ring

the closest thing i ever got to a 'birds & bees" talk was having to read

the chapter on masterbation in the YOUTH BOOK outloud in front of my

parents when i was 12 or 13.

Should we ever have a book burning party, lets start with that one!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Yeah, neither did my parents...at least with me. My mom had the talk with my little sister. i guess they figured I'd get into trouble if I knew how to do it....funny, tho'...my sister is the black sheep of the family. I turned out to be the loyal husband.

Worst moment that I discovered girls: When I was 14, Mandy R--- the busty blond bombshell of our congregation walks by me in the KH in a really tight black dress, showing cleavage, and her breasts all perky (I wondered even then how an Elder's Daughter could get away with that), even though this kind of girl never really attacted me much...but those breasts did, being 14 and at all...and I popped a boner. My mom saw this and slapped a Kingdom Melodies down on my lap..really hard. Ouch. My intro to sex ed.

the dustrabbit

Edited by - dustrabbit on 9 July 2002 1:7:54

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i don't remember having a birds and bees convo with my mom but i knew all about periods, my older sister and my best friend who was a few yrs older than me helped me out on that. i know i did pay A LOT of attention in my sex ed classes. :) and talked with my worldly friends so i was able to glean quite a bit of info by the time i lost my viginity.

• COMF
    COMF

I wasn't raised in the organization, my mom was a Baptist. It didn't make a difference, she didn't tell me anything either, and my dad was long gone. I learned what I could by listening to the upperclassmen talking about their dates in the gym class locker room. But at the age of 14, I was introduced to the facts behind the mystery by a Mexican hooker in a bar in boys' town in Piedras Negras.

• animal
    animal

I learned sex when I was 15 and banged the shit out of a Finnish chick my folks were studying with.... and the rest I learned as I stumbled thru with other women, young and old.

My kids were exposed to quite a bit more than most kids growing up.... motorcycle babes all nekis, hanging on my garage walls.... my bro's coming over and saying how they f*cked this gal or that..... but I never gave them an official lesson.

I did tell my son that, if he gets hot and heavy with a girl, look the girl in the eyes, and see HIS SISTER!!! He said thanks alot.... hehe. I then proceded to explain why he doesnt want to get ANY girl pregnant before marraige, and not for 2-5 years after marraige.

My best advise to him? "Make them swallow, son"

Animal

• Perfection Seeker
    Perfection Seeker

Peace- you were lucky. My mom signed a sheet that said I was NOT to attend sex ed classes. GET REAL! What exactly were (ARE) they afraid of?!?! They want children by age 5 to know the books of the bible, know the ten commandments, know gods qualities, but at age 20- we didn't need to know about sex? I still think the phrase "going postal" should be change to "Going JW" cause alot of witnesses & exwitnesses have so much bitter, hard feelings, makes you want to EXPLODE!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Let me add to the Mandy R--- story: I hadn't noticed that my pants were making a "teepee" when my mom smashed the Kingdom Melodies (wasn't what the brown "songbook" was called?) on my lap.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

PS, that is insane, i thought the idea behind not allowing your kid into the sex ed classes so that YOU as a parent can teach them! but if they aren't willing to teach their kids then that's where the sex ed classes fill in the blanks! sheesh!!! some people don't get it?

i feel bad for all kids that grow up with parents that instill in them an unnatural outlook on sex. it's not just the jws either, lots of people esp. in the US (we are so puritanical here it seems) grow up like that. obviously not talking about isn't doing us any good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit