Where else is there to go? Help!

by ISP 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

When you are out....you can see why this is not a big deal. When you are in it becomes one of your main reasons for staying in! Its worth attacking.

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

PS.....

Makes me think we should produce a leaflet entitled ' Where Else Is There to Go?'

ISP

• Wendy
    Wendy

Great topic ISP!

I can't remember who posted it or where, but it was the activity list for a Espicopal church(I believe) The lists is endless of things to do after all the rules have been shed. Taking music, art, cooking etc, etc classes. Joining a bowling league, a hockey team, softball, bikers club. Becoming an lazy *ss on Saturday mornings lol. So many things to do out there.

I understand the need that JW's have to be lead, they are so controlled. The demons and Satan are everywhere to them. If they just take one step at a time and see how full this world is with good people, then it will be easier for them to join in the next adventure.

wendy

• Valis
    Valis

eh...how funny that people that have never known anything other than a miopic view ask..."where will you go?"......I'll tell you where. A place that is so goddam scary to most poeple they wouldn't even consider going there. That would be inside the head and outside to the real world...the two do well together when they get the chance, howvever, many still fall prey to that fellatioius arguement that the self is intertwined w/a spiritual force that necessarily controls thier life...what a joke!!!!.....I got a Watchtower for you!!!! Perhaps many just need a good spanking....eh......Take your intellect and common senses, mix w/ at least one beer and call me in the morning....goddam humans....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• New Eyes
    New Eyes

"Where Else Is There to Go?" Of course we said "Where Else Is There to Go," it was part of our F-in program! Beaten in over and over!How many times has that question been repeated and who would dear to answer it? Without an answer we are left free to believe there is no place to go, none had the truth and who wasn't ready to believe that? "Where Else Is There to Go?" The last hold over my head, no family, no friends, no hope, no love in the world!I hate what was done to me but I see it. Do you hear me spy? I see it!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I do so well recall having a deep conversation with my Mum as to why I would not - could not - ever be a JW again. She said: " But there is nothing else!"

I replied that I didn't want anything else, what I had now was just fine.

But she just couldn't even begin to comprehend that.

Englishman.

• mr party
    mr party

for me, it's taken yrs of not believing. knowing it.walking out. going back for a love bomb. for 2 months. then running out and making new friends. thru hell and high water! and so far it's been of course a life changing experience. more good than bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit