oral sex

by lilpumpkin 28 Replies latest social relationships

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

LB -- LMFAO

I have nothing to contribute still, I just came back because I saw Amanda was the last poster and I was hoping for some insight on oral sex.

Please continue as you were.

Wanna know technique baby? It's all in the tongue skills, let me tell you... mmmmmmmmmm my favorite pastime... oh how I LOVE...

Kisses,

Moe

• LB
    LB

OK, well, time for a hot shower, bbl.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

You guys are all sick and corrupted!

Well?? Don't stop here, tell me more!.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Depends, in some congregations it was a gray area of sort. The Watchtower never really said in the exact words .... "Do not put this in your mouth" and "keep your tongue out of there" ... so I guess people could say "I did not know for sure." I knew many married couple that did it, and frankly most of the men would have gladly got Df'ed for it, if it meant they could continue.

• berten
    berten

I wonder what the WTS think about anal sex...

• DCs Ghost
    DCs Ghost

same thing it thinks about masturbation. . . . .

perhaps on the next "question from our readers" there could be a question about salad tossing, tea bagging and rusty trombone-ing,

• Narcissist
    Narcissist

i have some friends that luv giving oral sex but they have never had an orgasim and i dont see why they like giving head so much when they dont get off. i think my friends that do this think that the guys will like them better. my male friends are not that excited about oral sex they seem to talk about getting laid all the time.

narci

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Fortunatly, I got out in time to get some experience before I was too old, it wasn't till I was about 24 till I had my first orgasm from Oral Sex. I also started to really enjoy giving it to the woman, to the point, that it really turned me on to give a woman multiple orgasms, oraly. Just something to be said about having your head squeezed by a womans thighs. :) So now at 32, I can't get enough of it.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Oral sex is soundly condemned unless being performed on a young Bethelite male by an aging governing body member. Then it's OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit