The wailing wall of the Jews

by docpalo 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok, i'll deposit this little item here, since you are revealing other points here. The israelis aim is to get control of the oil fields. Their hands on the worlds oil supply will give them world control. Those that laugh should remember how laughable was the thought 200 years ago, that wandering jews would get their own country. Mark twain warned that jews should not be allowed to get together in their own country, as then nothing would be impossible for them. So, i predict that in 100 yrs or so, the jews will be ruling the world. That oughta make yerusalyim happy.

But, this isn't because they have anything to do w god. It's because they are the most warlike/ruthless people on the face of the earth (when they are meme infected), and they cooperate w each other.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 12:18:30

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 16:34:15

• docpalo
    docpalo

Ahhh SS. you hit the nail on the head! For fear of being labeled anti whatever I didn't travel that path in this discussion but you are 101% correct. The Israelis would sleep with the Red Chinese if it served their agenda. And they do now. I also am sickened by these modern day so called Christians who believe that Jesus is going to build his kingdom at the present day Jerusalem. They don't have a clue do they? Todays Christian leaders like Falwell, Robertson, Graham and Jackson (if you can call him a Christian) have sold the faith out for three pieces of silver. They have a God and it is $$$$$. Did you know that Fallwell and Robertson have major stock holdings in Red Chinese companies that employ slave labor? Good Christians all! Now give me twenty Hail Freddies, ten Hail Watchtowers and send me $50.00 for a prayer cloth I personally sweated over. If you act now I'll send you a bonus video of how arrange your pioneer book bag for efficient field service. It's a hotty. ACT NOW! Peace!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I do read a lot of alternative press articles, magazines, websites...It frightens me more that George Bush is in charge of our government, rather than Jewish people in charge of the media.

Do I think they are justified in their treatment of Palestinians, of course not. Do I like the fact the US always has Isreals back, nope. But frankly I don't think the US has any right to think they can intervine in the Middle East, but now we are completely off topic.

I believe the point of your first post was to talk about the nutty religious beliefs of Jewish people, not to get into a long drawn out debate about Middle Eastern politics and who controls the Media. (by the way you should be more concerned about Conglomerates owning the media, more than you should Jewish people-there are only about 8 companies world wide who are responsible for the information we recieve) If we are going to talk about people with insane religious beliefs being in charge then we need to look at Catholics, Hindu, Muslim, Right-Wing Christians, and any other faith under the sun. Marx had it right when he said religion is the opiate of the people. ANYONE who uses a religious practice to justify their political behaviors is a nutjob in my book. I think you are unfairly singling out jews, when in fact there are a hell of a lot of people doing unfathomable things to other people, and with "agendas" that are in the name of religious faith.

Edited by - joannadandy on 8 July 2002 18:2:59

• Satanus
    Satanus

joan

You quote marx, the jew, who had a part in inventing communism w other jews, then foisted it onto the russian people by overthrowing it's legitimate govt. Communism, a religion which has killed far more innocent people in the same amount (of time) than any religion has. You really should study this subject a bit more.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 18:47:11

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Cripes where in my post did I say communisim was the answer??

You totally missed my point which was NO ONE should listen to anyone who has an Agenda, regardless of if it is religious or political (I guess I need to add now). But thank you for illustrating a perfect example of only focusing on one thing and not dealing with a post as whole. I love it when people get all fanatical over a fine point and miss the grander picture.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Joan

Ok, i'm anti religious too, that includes secular religions, like what marx helped start. When you quote him, to me that's like somebody quoting charles russel or elizabeth white.

SS

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

docpalo & SaintSatan: as I mentioned before, there is no love lost between myself and any self-proclaimed Chosen Ones. I'll expand that now to include Israel itself as a national entity; I think the creation of the modern day Jewish state was a hideous mistake. But I have no personal beef against any form of Judaism, or against Jews in general or individually. I've looked into Kabbalah a bit myself, and I must say that I missed the "Satanic" origin (I guess because I didn't get "deep enough into it," right? Whereas you did, through some internet research). Please, at this point, feel free to post links to any verifiable information on the web which backs up your views (which you must already know, without proof, look a great deal like conspiracy theory, and like the mad ramblings of all the anti-Semites for the past 1600 years or so). In particular, feel free to prove that Israel has any chance of controlling the world in the next 100 years or so. Think they'll do it through oil? HAR. In another 25-50 years, oil will be passe. If Israel really does wish to gain control of the Middle East's fields of dinosaurs' remains, Israel itself will become the most irrelevant dinosaur on the planet in short order. Seriously, though, post your proof. I have an open mind.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Spider

On the net i read words by some israelis lamenting that if their wars in this century had gone better, it would be they who were controling the oil fields at the present time. I did not bookmark or save the article. Up until jews took control of palestine, a large pipeline had been bringing a large portion of arabian through the golan heights. At that time, it was shut off. Lebanon also had large oil terminals.

I too have hope that new energy sources to make oil archaic, will come soon. Will the jews find a new way to heavily influence society after that?? I think they will. Every single individual needs to learn to think for him/herself to become free of domination.

Jews have heavily influenced the world for 3000 yrs.

1. The story of jewish slavery in egypt is probably an imbellishment of the shepherd kings (hyksos, i believe). They were an nation that invaded and succeeded in ruling egypt for a time. Eventually, native egyptians were able to drive them out. But their culture never recovered.

2. When the medes and persians invaded babylon, entering through the open gates, the gates had probably been opened by jewish agents inside. It helps explain their favorable treatment from the invaders.

3. Christianity becomes the roman state religion. The racist/vengeful old testement is dragged along w christianity and perpetuates rules of hate/intolerance/repression/oppression. We are still grappling w this today.

4. March 24 1933, jews of the world declare war on germany, one of the greatest countries in the world, because a jewish communist takeover of germany is defeated. All german products throughout the world become worthless. German economy is ruined. Up 'till that date, jews had been well treated in germany. See the london daily express front page of the above date. It's on the net.

5. 1919 - jewish invented/led bolshevic revolution succeeds in taking over russia. At that time, russia had been on par w other industrial nations. It took from then 'till it's fall to basically destroy it from the inside.

6. At present, jews basically are the eyes and ears of the US govt, especially for the middle east. It was even more so under clinton. W bush is fighting this. Will he succeed? Do you know how many senators, congressmen, ambassadors and heads of the various agencies are jewish?

I too looked into kabbala for a while. I'm sure not an authority on it, but i didn't find satan in it either.

SS

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

SS: Thank you for posting that timeline. I don't disagree with your facts, per se, but I still don't think Israel or any group of Jews has a chance of ruling the world, ever. I *do* agree that they control American media to an extent, and even our government to an extent... Otherwise, our "alliance" with Israel would have gone by the wayside years ago, or never even happened in the first place. As someone pointed out (heathen, I think), what good is Israel to us? It's a pathetic attempt to alleviate worldwide guilt over 1000's of years of suffering inflicted on the Jewish people. By inflicting suffering on Arabs

I don't really see W as being one who's fighting the Jewish lobby in our gov't... I think he's about as right-wing Christian as they come, and I think right-wing Christians should just get the hell out of politics (no pun intended). They can look on the "reestablishment" of Israel as the Will Of God all they want; just don't inflict the consequences on the rest of us IMO.

But I believe the stereotype of Jews as the money- and power-brokers of the world is very exaggerated when it comes to this kind of speculation. Israel has become a nation in its own right, but it has done so by basically crossing the line in the eyes of all its Arab neighbors. Actually, Israel crossed the line by coming into existence in the first place, in 1948, by stealing Arab land. And I don't think it can survive forever with leaders like Sharon in charge, even with U.S. support. It's all speculation, on my part as well as yours... I just don't see it happening. If Israel makes a move, Israel gets fried... That's what seems most likely to me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Spider

Who would fry israel? Not russia. It's been a secret israeli ally since jews gained ascendency there in 1919. Not china. Israel has been passing them high tech which the US gave/sold to israel. Besides, china being communist is beholden to jews, communism's inventor. Israel is it's godparent. Not turkey. It won't get involved.

All the middle eastern arab countries together are no match for israel by itself. Israel has enough intel, conventional weapons, and neuclear weapons (almost 500), to wipe out all the arab countries. Would it's soldiers have the morale to go through w it, is a good question, though.

I hope the prediction i made before will be wrong.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit