Lorenz Reibling gives interview about real estate

by OrphanCrow 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: Orphan Crow, are you affiliated with, or is there any group, that is a collection point for this type of information?
    Or are you "it"?

Millie, I think I'm "it". Lol! I have a huge collection of information archived - in many different places.

My research doesn't just go into the connections between the WTS/JWs and blood management - I have researched extensively into the history of blood medicine and how blood transfusion technology evolved and from there, came up with a template in which to place the current technology in bloodless surgery.

I dunno....maybe myself or someone else can write a book about it someday...I occasionally get bursts of energy in which I think about it...but then, I just come on forums and share my research in the hopes that it will make a difference someday in the future. It is a HUGE area of research that is mostly untapped and it could be the WTS' Achilles heel.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Londo: I'm open minded, I could see a symbiotic business relationship developing over time, but is there really proof that the 70-year blood ban is for research? How can we know motivations of people that are total strangers?

The timeline between how bloodless surgery developed and the timeline of the blood ban, with all its contortions and twists since then, is such that published historical research studies reveal that doctors were doing experimental procedures on JWs long before those procedures were approved by the WTS. The doctrine has been influenced by the technology, not the other way around. And, the WTS representatives were actively involved in arranging many of those experimental procedures.

Yes, there is speculation in making links between historical events and motivations...but when a person is putting together a puzzle, often it takes a lot of work before the picture emerges. It is like a court of law - even the most vile murderer there is can be convicted on circumstantial evidence, provided there is enough of it.

The place within blood research that the JWs fall into, is well marked in the history of blood transfusion medicine. The timeline points to motivation and intention.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I have to say that the claims seem a bit cynical, but there are some very interesting connections. I recall when the Brooklyn sales were going down doing a little research on who purchased them and wondering if those folks (Reibling and his firm) had any JW ties. Interesting information and thanks for putting this together.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd put anything past these guys.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "I have intentions to make another thread at some time, that focuses on those connections and how the WT blood transfusion ban is kept in place to ensure the advancement and profits of the bloodless industry."

Jeezus H. Christ...

x

Forget about another thread... this is investigative journalism, man.

You need to write an op-ed piece and submit it to the f**king media.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Vidiot: Forget about another thread...

Okay. I will just keep adding stuff on this thread. :)

You need to write an op-ed piece and submit it to the f**king media.

Well, I exposed Shannon Farmer's connection to Australia's blood management program long before the news story hit global internet. I unearthed him and his connections to the WTS and SABM in January 2011 and posted that information on the yuku forum.

The story broke in mid 2014, over 3 years later. So...maybe somebody read my posts. I dunno...maybe I just have to keep posting and someone will pick up the ball and run with it. I wouldn't mind sitting on the bench occasionally and just watching the game. Always playing first string is hard work.

So - here is another prominent JW that needs the blood transfusion ban in place. His whole life and career is dependent upon that blood ban. The backbone and foundation of blood management is the JW blood transfusion ban.

Mr. Jan Wade. Another founding member of SABM. The society that honored the WTS with their President's Award.

Jan B. Wade. Regional Disaster First Responder. (he would have probably been the dude who arranged for Hemopure to be used both at 9/11 and the Boston massacre...or another JW just like him).

In 1993 Jan redirected a career in sales to work with Puget Sound Hospital where he developed Washington States first Program for Advanced Blood Management. When the program opened there were only a few like programs in the world.
    The year 1995 was especially eventful as Jan worked to co-develop Noblood.com now Noblood.org. That same year he became a founding member of the National Association for Bloodless Medicine and Surgery (now ABC) where he served as Executive Board member and Chairman for the Marketing Committee. In 1996 Jan, along with other Executive Board members, introduced the concept of Bloodless Medicine and Surgery for the first time at the national headquarters of Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
    Jan is a graduate of and former instructor at the Bloodless Medicine and Surgery Institute (BMSI). He is a founding member of the Society for the Advancement of Blood Conservation (SABM).
    Jan went to work for HemoConcepts in 2003. During his years with HC Jan worked to turn around a faltering blood management program at Trinitas Hospital in Elizabeth, NY, he sat on the Executive Steering committee where he and eight others mapped the strategic marketing position for the company. He eventually served as Director of Sales Support for HC's national sales force.
    From 1993 to 2006 Jan personally developed, implemented and managed five blood management programs and served as prime consultant on many others. As an instructor at BMSI and through private mentoring Jan has enhanced many of the nurses and program managers currently working in the field of blood conservation.
    In 2006 Jan withdrew from full time participation in blood management. Jan continues to mentor new program managers and coordinators.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "...I think that bloodless surgery did not arise from the JWs' demand for treatment, that demand only paved the way for existing interests to expand into what the blood management field is today..."

...with said "existing interests" being businessmen (JW or otherwise) with strong connections to the upper echelons of the WTS...

...ho-lee f**k.

x

OrphanCrow - "...After years of crawling around in the blood soaked information that I have been able to access, my opinion is that the JW blood ban was created specifically for the advancement of bloodless technology..."

Wait... research and advances in bloodless medical treatment and technology started as far back as the 1940s?

Seriously?

• millie210
    millie210

I agree with you Londo...I can see a side by side "growing out of the need" thing,

Thats fine.

As long as they are transparent as glass about it.

That point about the personality changing when you get a heart transplant really bothers me. I remember that being said in the Watchtower.

It is scary to think that people with a lot of money are saying things that are then getting accepted by the Society and put in to print and then we way down the line are supposed to give up our lives for it.

That isnt Biblical or "from God" its just as wacky as people who wont allow an antibiotic for a child who needs it.

• marmot
    marmot
    I concur with Vidiot. If you don't want to publish it on your own, forward all your research to VICE.com, this is right up their alley.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I can't help but wonder just how many other JW-run or -associated businesses are making their profits by their connections (and thusly, influence) with the WT leadership (and thusly, WT policy).

• sir82
    sir82

And, the WTS representatives were actively involved in arranging many of those experimental procedures.

This seems to be the smoking gun, if well-documented.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit