Lorenz Reibling gives interview about real estate

by OrphanCrow 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thank you everybody for all that great information!

Richard, that connection to Merrimack Pharmaceuticals is pretty interesting.

http://www.merrimack.com/

Merrimack is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that views cancer as a complex engineering challenge. Through systems biology, which brings together the fields of biology, computing and engineering, Merrimack aims to decrease uncertainty in drug development and clinical validation, and move discovery efforts beyond trial and error. Such an approach has the potential to make individualized treatment of patients a reality. With five candidates in clinical trials, several in preclinical development and multiple biomarkers designed to support patient selection, Merrimack is building one of the most robust oncology pipelines in the industry. Merrimack has a New Drug Application under review for its lead product candidate, MM-398, for the treatment of patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas who have been previously treated with gemcitabine-based therapy.

So, in 2011, Merrimack Pharma received $77 million from private investors, and those investors included WT Investors and WT Investors Advisors Fund.

And, thanks to Petraglyph...we know that the investments were registered in the Caymans.

There is a lot of money in biotechnology...lots. Biotechnology is a high risk playground. You need a lot of money to play.

I am glad to see that you are keeping tabs on Concannon, Nonnie. I didn't know he was a "My Brother's Keeper". Strange.

tenyearsafter: Wow Orphan Crow...thanks for the walk down memory lane! I knew Herk Hutchins quite well, and met Ron Lapin numerous times. I believe they were well intentioned, and Ron Lapin was very committed to pursuing the development of bloodless surgery (and his own fame). I believe that a chiropractor, Ron Austin, was also very involved in the bloodless program at the Norwalk hospital. I remember that program was touted as the panacea for JW's, and they lined up to be guinea pigs for experimental procedures and treatments. Strange times indeed...

Well...we know what they say about good intentions...

The JW guinea pigs were abundant. At one time, Lapin claimed he had done surgical procedures on over 5000 JW patients.

It was that whole network of Hutchins, Austin, Lapin, and the JW "hotline" that became the basis for the Hospital Laision Committees who were the JWs who acted as recruiters for the bloodless surgeons.

It was Lapin who founded the first "bloodless surgery" journal. Why? Well, nobody would publish him so he made a journal that would - his own. It was one of the problems he had to overcome - when he was being hauled into court for his barbaric surgical practises, that had horrible consequences for some of his patients, he had no publications to bolster his crediblity.

Dr. Lapin founded the bloodless network in the States, the WT promoted bloodless surgery for Lapin, and the WT supplied the bloodless network of clinics with JW patients, recruited by the HLC network.

From its very beginnings, bloodless medicine has been tied in with the WTS and the JWs who are invested in it. And some people wonder why the blood transfusion ban remains...and why there have been such strange and odd fractions allowed and such.

There really is no mystery.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Okay...I got a little carried away and found some information that could be interesting.

The Reibling brothers - Lorenz and Guenther. Such busy boys.

Let's see...where to start.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1078629/000095014402009870/g78426sc13d.txt

September 2002 - the Reiblings shuffled around some shares - moved them from their German corp - Naxos Einhundertsechsundneunzigste Vermoegensverwaltungs GmbH - to Taurus Investment Group.

They appointed Aaron Gibbitz as Chairman and Principal Executive Officer of Targitinteractive Inc.

This is where it gets interesting...

Targitinteractive Inc was formerly Gourmetmarket Com Inc/CA.

http://www.secinfo.com/$/SEC/Name.asp?S=aaron+gibitz

Now...what happened to Targitinteractive?

Well...it shows up here:

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/KAYS/profile

On the profile of Kaya Holdings Inc.

Company Notes
    Formerly=Alternative Fuels America, Inc. until 4-2015
    Formerly=Netspace International Holdings, Inc. until 10-2010
    Formerly=TargitInteractive, Inc. until 6-07
    Formerly=GourmetMarket.com, Inc. until 8-01
    Formerly=Sterling Partners, Inc. until 1-99

And some information on Kaya Holdings Inc:

Introduction
    Kaya Holdings, Inc. ("KAYS", ""we", "us", "our" or the "Company") owns and operates brands that produce, distribute and sell premium cannabis products, including flower, concentrates, and cannabis-infused baked goods and candies. We are the first fully reporting U.S. public company to actually own and operate a vertically integrated seed-to-sale legal marijuana enterprise in the United States. Our operations include medical marijuana dispensaries ("MMDs"), that serve both medical marijuana patients and recreational customers medical marijuana grow operations ("Grows"), the manufacturing of proprietary cannabis products and the research and development of medical grade cannabis strains and extracts for pain relief and treatment of serious illnesses.
    Background
    KAYS was incorporated in Delaware in 1993 under the name Gourmet Market, Inc. and has engaged in a number of businesses. Its name was changed on May 11, 2007 to Netspace International Holdings, Inc. ("Netspace"). Netspace acquired 100% of the capital stock of Alternative Fuels Americas, Inc., a Florida corporation, in January 2010 in a stock-for-stock transaction and issued 100,000 shares of Series C convertible preferred stock to existing shareholders of the Florida corporation. A Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation was filed in October 2010 changing the Company's name from Netspace International Holdings, Inc. to Alternative Fuels Americas, Inc.
    From 2010 to 2014, the Company was engaged in seeking to develop a biofuels business. In January 2015, the Company determined that it was in the best interests of its stockholders to discontinue its biofuel development activities, and to instead leverage its agricultural and business development experience and focus all its resources on the development of legal medical and recreational marijuana opportunities in the United States, which the Company had commenced pursuing in 2014.
    Following the successful introduction of legal recreational marijuana in Colorado in 2014, KAYS incorporated a subsidiary, Marijuana Holdings Americas, Inc. a Florida corporation ("MJAI") to operate as a grower, processor, distributor and/or retailer of legal recreational and/or medical marijuana in jurisdictions where it is legal in accordance with State law. After an evaluation of several factors including barriers to entry, cost factors and potential rewards for success, the Company targeted Oregon as the first market to open a state licensed medical marijuana dispensary (MMD).

Hmmmm...methinks that the Reibling brothers are cashing in on the marijuana industry. Who woulda thought?

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

In the utube interview L. Reibling is offering multiple multi million dollar investments for real estate projects. Does his companies have that kind of money to invest? I am by no means a finance person but it seem out of place to put on general media the message that you have millions to invest. To me that is jumping into shark infested waters with a cut bleeding blood.

So as I PMed you what is the chance that Reibling is the front man for the church to invest funds from the Brooklyn real estate assets into real estate ventures described by Reibing? And what is the chance that the sharks took that money resulting in the money crisis now facing the church?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Bill: So as I PMed you what is the chance that Reibling is the front man for the church to invest funds from the Brooklyn real estate assets into real estate ventures described by Reibing? And what is the chance that the sharks took that money resulting in the money crisis now facing the church?

Hmmm...was that a while ago that you pm'd me? My memory is slipping...sorry.

As far as chances go...that chance would have as much chance as any other chance...Lol!

I have no idea if Reibling's cash comes from the WTS - no idea at all. But, I do know that Reibling made a profit on at least one of the real estate deals he made with the WTS. I would think that if any money did come from the WTS coffers, that the trail would be well hidden.

At the moment, Reibling is heavily involved in a big real estate development down in Austin, Texas. Whisper Valley - an energy smart community. Apparently, though, Taurus claims that its investors are just a few ultra-rich families.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/business/developments-plan-7500-energy-neutral-homes-in-aus/nnZfY/

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    Hmmmm...methinks that the Reibling brothers are cashing in on the marijuana industry. Who woulda thought?

OC, the Reibling brothers are cashing in and i think the WTS is subtly promoting it.

A couple years before my husband and I were questioning doctrine and left the borg, my husband had gotten his medical marijuana card and decided to grow a couple plants. Long story short a witness friend went snooping in our closet and saw the plants so we went before the elders to explain we were legal but they still wanted to get a letter of recommendation from the higher ups. The reply was shocking. They basically said if it's prescribed by a doctor you can take it in any form including smoking! I thought for sure that was a no no considering their stance on cigarettes. The only thing they said no to was growing your own because that is less regulated by doctors or dispensaries so they claim. No profit from MJ if people grown their own I guess.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    QMI: The reply was shocking. They basically said if it's prescribed by a doctor you can take it in any form including smoking!

Well, I guess it isn't so shocking once you know that the Reiblings are invested in growing marijuana.

:)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I found an interesting website.

http://littlesis.org/

LittleSis* is a free database of who-knows-who at the heights of business and government.
    * opposite of Big Brother
    We're a grassroots watchdog network connecting the dots between the world's most powerful people and organizations.

A little bit of poking around turned up this information:

http://littlesis.org/org/52635/Taurus_Capital_Partners_LLC

And that Howard Zemsky is a Managing Partner at Taurus Capital partners LLC.

http://littlesis.org/relationship/view/id/248745

A little bit more poking around and I found this article published in August 2015:

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/2015/8/28/brooklyn-bridge-parks-pier-6-public-comment-deadline-monday

The deadline for the public to comment to the Empire State Development Corp. (ESD) on the proposed Pier 6 development in Brooklyn Bridge Park is Monday, Aug. 31, at 5 p.m.
    The board of the ESD will have a major decision on their hands. While the city says two high-rise towers at the park’s Atlantic Avenue entrance are financially necessary and provide a spot for affordable housing, opponents – including neighborhood organizations, officials and local residents -- have presented a nearly solid wall of opposition.

At the end of the article, we find out a little bit more about the Managing Partner of Taurus Capital LLC, a Reibling company.

Board of Directors of the Empire State Development Corp.
    Howard Zemsky, (Ex Officio Director); Empire State Development, President and CEO; NYS Department of Economic Development, Commissioner
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Ah...I knew there was a connection between a Taurus (Reibling) man being on the Board of Directors for the Empire State Development Corp and why he would be concerned with influencing the developments around the Brooklyn Bridge.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/dec/13/jehovahs-witnesses-could-get-1-billion-for-nyc-pro/

Jehovah’s Witnesses could get $1 billion for NYC properties

The Witnesses' move to the town of Warwick will remove their red neon Watchtower sign from the skyline but free up hundreds of thousands of square feet in the trendy neighborhood at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge.

And that, I guess, is how real estate business is done...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

And just a little bit more about that park development that was such a big concern for Mr. Zemsky - Taurus Capital Partners - Managing Partner:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jehovahs-witnesses-billion-nyc-properties-35743030

But both Sica and Reed said that before they leave the Witnesses should follow through on a promise to redevelop a neighborhood park, which they agreed to do in exchange for a zoning change.
    Devine said the Witnesses will fulfill the commitment to build the park "either through our efforts or through the efforts of the new owner. We won't walk away from it."
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Interesting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit