I COULDN'T DO IT!!!!

by Perfection Seeker 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Farkel,

If you can't stomach doing what I just suggested, then you'll just have to live with her abuse. If that is the case, you cannot complain about it, because it is your choice to let it keep coming at you.

That is exactly what many of us women have to learn. The "cut bait" attitude is something many women find very hard to do, whether it's mother, husband or whatever. Some of us just hang on taking things that should not be taken.

Your advice was good not just for this thread but for the many situations some women find themselves in.

Thanks.

IW

• Farkel
    Farkel

IW,

: Your advice was good not just for this thread but for the many situations some women find themselves in.

We probably agree on more things together than we disagree. It just took a while to figure that out because you and I dialogue with others much differently!

Farkel

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Farkel,

We probably agree on more things together than we disagree. It just took a while to figure that out because you and I dialogue with others much differently!

Yes, you're right about that. (Hey, did I really say that?)

Take care Farkel and thanks for everything you've taught me but more important thanks for being a friend.

Hoping to see you in Brooklyn.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit