Monthly Complaint

by comforter 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Liberated
    Liberated

What!!?? leave this place and miss jewels like this: a worthless ``join-us-or-die' mantra

I love that....

Comforter---you're sure it's fowl? language? horse-feathers!!

Libby

• writerpen
    writerpen

I think you have it all wrong. Witnesses focus comletely on doom and gloom, because, as you know, Armageddon is right around the corner. As a result they focus on negative things in life and feed off feeling bad, because to them it means that they are "suffering" for God. Folks on this board have seen that life is enjoyable and that the sweet things (i.e. quality time with family, falling in love, getting married, having children, educating oneself, etc.) are what God really wants us to enjoy, especially NOW. This board serves as a method to express our freedom of finding what it means to enjoy life while at the same time venting about all the years we wasted focusing on the doom and gloom.

• comforter
    comforter

???You have me a little confused. On the one hand you say that this forum destroys spirituality, but on the other hand, you contribute toward it! A split personality, perhaps????

The answer is elementary. I do not contribute to this forum. I am trying to deconstruct it like you dissidents try to dismantle the WT.

???BTW the Borg acts in much the same way i.e. criticising ad infinitum while overlooking (obscuring) all the positive things that are done.???

What positive things?

???I'd suggest to you that you peruse the record of the past couple of years posts on this board. You will see that there is much that is positive. People have been helped and are still being helped. Some have receievd more understanding here than they felt at their local Kingdom Hall. All of this is FACT. Stick to the facts, please.???

I have perused this board for more than two years. That is why comforter is so disgusted with it. Satan is an angel of light. So you might do a little good here and there. But the net effect of your efforts in this place is zero. Satan has many ways to turn people away from Jehovah. This board is proof. I have seen the comfort you provide in this place. "Oh, don't worry little Jenny. It is ok to commit fornication or smoke cancer sticks. Those mean WT people have been so unfair to you. Come here and have a hug, you poor baby." Comfort, schomfort! I call what you guys do, the inappropriate enablement of perverse behavior.

???Now what does the expression "God be blessed and glorified forever and ever" have to do with the introduction to your post?.???

Must it have anything to do with the introduction of my post? Maybe I just felt like spontaneously praising God and letting you infidels know it.

Comforter

• comforter
    comforter

Writerpen

If you believe the Bible, God's day of wrath is coming. Isaiah 34:8

There is nothing you or I can do to stop it. It is coming, according to the Bible, and it will not tarry.

Comforter

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Comforter,

Do you have an answer for all of the horrible true experiences people have posted on here, mine included? Just men being naughty, could the WT POSSIBLY have somethig to do with it?

Could the WT haplessly empower bad men by giving them 'responsibility'?

Wake up, false 'comforter'. You remind of of some fella in the book of Job, and it isn't God or Job.

ashi

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ahhh, Comforter, now we have it. You want to spend time here defending an organisation that has amongst its rules that you should not be doing it.

You are aware, of course, that you would be DF for doing what you are doing, so why are you doing it? Are you counting the time?

Man, you're a fool.

Ozzie

• comforter
    comforter

???Do you have an answer for all of the horrible true experiences people have posted on here, mine included? Just men being naughty, could the WT POSSIBLY have somethig to do with it?

Could the WT haplessly empower bad men by giving them 'responsibility'????

Nobody has all the answers, ashi. No one but God. I can tell you this though. There are problems in the organization. Most everybody knows that. But I believe the WT teaches the truth overall. They are not perfect. But neither was Israel or the early Christians.

???Ahhh, Comforter, now we have it. You want to spend time here defending an organisation that has amongst its rules that you should not be doing it.???

Who said I am here to defend an organization? Maybe I am in this place to defend God. Maybe I just hate falsehood and want to see it put down in this place .

???You are aware, of course, that you would be DF for doing what you are doing, so why are you doing it? Are you counting the time????

How can you say that I WOULD be Df for being in this place? Now who da fool? What if I repent of my actions for being in this place? What if I just get a reproof? Then what, dude?

And I do not count time for this place.

???Man, you're a fool.???

One man's foolishness is another man's genius.

Comforter

• comforter
    comforter

People like the wizard of oz are funny. They decry trolls coming in this place and starting subjects just to argue and not debate issues. When a "troll" raises an issue, then they start saying, you should not be here. You WILL be DF for what you are doing. Blah, blah, blah. Instead of facing issues, these ditzy people who are driven by negative agendas hijack the thread and talk about something completely different than the topic. How nauseating! How abominable! The tactic is getting old.

Comforter

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    "I bet you would like for me to leave. The truth is that I don't spend much time in this place anymore. It is depressing and boring at the same time."

My creepy soothsaying friend -- Are you trying to convince the board, or yourself of how depressing and boring 'this place' is? Your crafting of those exhausting and decidedly depressing and boring posts goes to show me that you do spend 'much time' here, and that your empty threats of leaving this board are just that. Comforter, I do believe your defense mechanism is showing. Please, do us (and apparently yourself) all a favor, and tow the line, you doom crying tit.

Mr. Seed

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    But Colossians 2:4 warns Christians not to be duped by arguments that appear to be plausible

Ever considered using this yourself comforter? Most of the scriptures that the JW use to condemn other religions needs to be applied the the WT itself

Remember: Every time you point a finger at someone else there are 3 pointed right back at you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit