The BEST things about the USA

by OUTLAW 54 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We`ve seen some pretty mean USA bashing.So it`s time for a new thread about the good things in the USA..First off they got COORS beer,a dam fine beer I must say.Disineyland,what kid dosen`t want to go to disineyland?Been there more than a few times and I intend to go again.Tex-mex food,I`ll be dammed if I can get a decent enchilada this side of the border.The Oregon coast with the giant red wood forest,a beautiful drive on a holiday.The humungas servings when you go to a USA restaraunt,especialy the steakhouse`s.So if you live in the USA,or go for a visit like I do,what are the things you enjoy in the USA?...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 2 July 2002 20:25:30

• ISP
    ISP

Safe4kids.....Think41self......I am sure there are plenty more! I just haven't met them.....yet!

ISP

• LDH
    LDH

Lisa

------>Dodging worldwide bullets class, LOL

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I don't know how safe it is for kids but I do like the fact that you're free to express your opinion whether it is popular or not. You can lambast the government without worry of the government. The best thing I think is that you can just live your life. No forced BS political parades. No government to tell me what I can't believe. Shoot you can even believe that you need to take down the government for all you want (of course once you try to your ass is meat).

gsx1138

• Farkel
    Farkel

: So it`s time for a new thread about the good things in the USA..

We like to amuse ourselves watching piss-ant impotent Countries take verbal pot shots at us, mostly. These are the same Countries who come crying to us whenever their ass is in the wringer.

In my experience, the French are the worst, by the way. Anyone who thinks eating snails slathered in garlic so you can forget you are eating snails shouldn't be trusted, I think.

Farkel

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

LDH -

THANKS...I listened to that for several minutes...MADE ME PROUD!!!!

In my experience, the French are the worst, by the way. Anyone who thinks eating snails slathered in garlic so you can forget you are eating snails shouldn't be trusted, I think

Fell off the chair Farkel....thanks to you too.

• ISP
    ISP

NBA, NFL, MLB,WTS.......er not the WTS. But I do like the others.

ISP

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

The best thing I like about the USA is the freedom of religion. You can choose who you want to worship. Next is the best southern Louisiana cooking you will ever eat in your life. No place on earth like it.

kkluv155

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

My best mate Carrie is the bestest thing in America! Oh, and the music, the bloody brilliant music.

From Switchblade Symphony to Alicia Keys to Neil Diamond.........excellent groovers Americans.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

We do have the best food in the world in Louisiana!!!!! I tell you the truth come to Louisiana and we will treat you so many ways your bound to like one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit