Does the GB also do Fieldservice?

by 1tMakesNoSence 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fulano
    fulano

What a sad kind of people stumbling over the fact he stayed in a hotel in Malta, while being paid for. Who cares and whose business is it anyway?

We staid in quite some resorts in the carribean while being a missionary, all paid for by friends and relatives, taking leave.

What do you expect...him refusing the offer? That would have another reason for stumbling. It's quiet rude what that brother did, calling him and asking him questions about it. Again...if that's what make you stumble, it says it all about your own life.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL @ Kairos!!!

DD

• average joe
    average joe
    Yes they do. Most of the gb were circuit overseers like losch and herd just to name two quick examples.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    From what I have heard from people "in the know," GB 1.0 did participate in FS, but GB 2.0 are MIA.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Yes. I know from personal experience. But, they aren't very good at the door. Well, that is for GB 1.0 anyway. Not sure about the new kids on the block.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The GB I've seen look too overfed to walk very far. Sitting at a trolley might even tire those gluttonous paedophile protecting men out.
  • prologos
    prologos
    For the record: look at S. Herd at 5:10 in the opening music of wifibandit's Friday morning music. herd under the Brooklyn Bridge . Wise full timers always had a territory close to home to start and finish "time" count. ,
  • fulano
    fulano
    @Prologos: That's called professionalism.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

My educated guess would be , they would never, ever do 10 hours a month going from door to door , every month in a service year .

I believe whatever D2D service they ever do is token service to keep up appearances for the R&F.

And I challenge any apologist to prove me wrong .

smiddy

• TJ Brother
    TJ Brother

when Geoffrey Jackson visited Brazil for the last time he went out in field service . There is a picture of him , but I do not know post here . Interestingly, in Brazil we do not use suit and tie in field service , and he dressed like us. If we are one people, because these differences? And if there is room for differences because there are charges?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit