I'm Gone

by TR 49 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

TR, if you do really want to leave, please do come back now and again. I have always enjoyed reading what you post. You are such a nice man. Warm hearted, caring, and you know how to give um hell when needed. You've even said such nice things about people when they needed it, myself included.

So, please, do come back and visit now and then. I'd hate not ever seeing a post by you.

Lilacs

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Now who`s gonna make Jahogie sandwiches ? Dont go TR ........Jedd

• myself
    myself

TR - Please, Please don't leave. I chose not to read those posts, and still havent. I have always valued and enjoyed your posts.

Well behaved women seldom make history.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Me and Rascal will miss ya!!! Drop a email every now and then!

Tink =:o)

• Prisca
    Prisca

TR, I am glad that you have moved on with your life, and are taking interest in your family's activities. I wish you well in whatever you do with your life, and peace to you and yours (including your country).

Take care

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

TR -- I will really truly miss you... I mean seriously -- I will, you are by far one of my favorite people here... hope you change your mind...

This board has seen a lot of crazy chit, don't leave on account of a few asses, they are not worth it. If you give up now it will make things look bad, fighting is all about NOT giving up, know what I mean? Don't quit us, you are like family... at least to me you are...

Amanda

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((GET OUT AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST))))))

But, Stop in once in a while and make everyone laugh

plum

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Yep,TR,I understand completely...I feel the same way,even,but I'm too hard headed to leave.I'll miss you,touch base with us once in awhile,OK?

Wishing you the best.

Always.

Cowboy

• Angharad
    Angharad

We will miss you TR, please come and say hello occassionally

• ring
    ring

TR,

sorry to see a fellow conservitive go

best of luck

Share this