I'm Gone

by TR 49 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bye TR. Damn.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

*Running to T.R. and grabbing him* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not gonna let ya go!!!! You can't go!!!!

• borgfree
    borgfree

I understand your feelings TR, I asked for my name to be removed from another board because of the anti-American, anti-Israel attacks there.

I am very pro-American and get tired of the attacks on this country by people who do not even have a clue of what is going on, they have just convinced themselves that they do.

Borgfree

• patio34
    patio34

Bye TR--we'll miss you a lot.

I certainly understand your feelings about the anti-American sentiments that appear often. It's not easy to overlook them and I've stayed away a little more because of it.

Take care,

Pat

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

TR, alot of us Americans are quiet upset over some remarks made about us. Some are sitting afar and just watching what is going on, they are not like us living in fear . And I think there are a good many from other countries that support us. It just shows you how insensitive some people can be .

But I have always enjoyed your post and the way you see things. I hope you reconsider leaving this site, because there are so many that benefit from what you have to say. It would be a shame to lose such a funny, bright person. Hope you will stay, or at least come back after you smash some watermelons with a sledge hammer. That seems to work for me when I get really pissed off!!! LOL

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Lyin,

Smashing watermelons? You related to Gallagher? LOL!

Arrrrgh! I'm feeling stressed!!!!! Where's some fruit???!!!!!!

• MikeMusto
  • Wendy
    Wendy

<-----pours a ice cold one for TR.

Let the dust settle, then come back I love ya man, and I am giving you my Bud Light. cough**piss water**

wendy

• outnfree
    outnfree

TR,

It would be a shame to lose you over Mark's (and some others') stupid, insensitive remarks!

I always laugh at your 'hovahs, too, as I actually have a brother-in-law that always called his wife and me that! lol

Please don't go forever!

out

• cellomould
    cellomould

TR et al,

I do not know what was said, but I presume the comments you took as 'anti-American' were simply critical of American foreign or domestic policy. What would be very 'anti-American' is to try to shut up those criticizing the way the U.S. does things. If the U.S. does not listen to criticism, it will hinder its own progress.

Never confuse constructive criticism with opposition. If someone's criticism is not constructive, then you can either ask them to be helpful or ignore them if necessary.

Also, never confuse complaisant flag-waving with support of the nation's best interests.

TR,

I am sure you have a number of good reasons to spend time away from your computer and JW.com. Best of luck!

cellmould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit