What should I ask Richard Dawkins tonight?

by the comet 34 Replies latest jw friends

• lrkr
    lrkr
    Ask him to debate Anthony Morris or any other of the GB. Would be a great internet event!!
  • paulmolark
    paulmolark
    Bring along someone with Down Syndrome and ask him to explain to that person why they are better off dead
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    What the?
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Dawkins has never debated a buddhist. He leaves most agnostics such as neil tyson alone, does he have a point to prove or money to make.
  • paulmolark
    paulmolark
    I had a fellow Atheist/Agnostic friend tell me that Richard Dawkins is the next best thing to God.
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I second cappys post!

Please take the opportunity to draw his attention to their use of his words.

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    He comes from a mind of science and darwinism, good luck.
  • unknown ex-jw
    unknown ex-jw
    richard dawkins is 6.9 certain god does not exist and prefers to call himself an agnostic http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102164/Richard-Dawkins-6.9-out-of-seven-sure-that-God-does-not-exist.html
  • the comet
    the comet

Well last night was a pretty cool experience. i didn't get a chance to ask my question, it was a packed house, 800+ people were there, but something else pretty neat happened. When I walked into the venue, within 2 minutes I run right into a faded jw that I know. He was obviously pretty surprised to see me there. What was neat was he had just got done with a meet and greet with Dawkins prior to the event. He got to chat with Dawkins, introducing himself as a former jw. He said Dawkins had a pained look on his face and said, "oh, I'm sorry, are those people as terrible as I hear"? He asked if he was being shunned by his family, just because he had a different view of the universe then them. A nice un-witness was given to him.

when I have a bit more time I'll recap a few points that I really enjoyed from the evening.

• ivanatahan
    ivanatahan
    Can't wait to hear some more about it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit