sleepless in seattle

by Incense_and_Peppermints 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

what day is it in new zealand? you know what, i've always wanted to go there. i saw a discovery show about it once, these little islands there and the sand looks like sugar, all white and sparkly. and the water is turquoise. and so clear. *sigh* so many beautiful places in the world.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    i like the IT environment. there's always something happening

Yeah.. this place for as slow as things can be is pretty interesting. We have more different types of equipment running back there then anything I've ever seen in IT before.. From Cisco to Compaq all makes and models and everything in between..LOL Gee and think 10 years in the Navy I spent just to come here and do this..

-Rick

• Gopher
    Gopher

I&P,

*woke back up*

I don't live in New Zealand, but it is now Sunday evening there!!

Here it is 3:15 a.m. ,in the central time zone. I live in Minnesota, and I need my sleep because I wanna look alert at our apostofest we're having here tomorrow! Valis already arrived here from Texas, and will make sure we are properly missing our meetings and filling up on spiritual junk food!! We'll have about 20 people for a backyard barbecue tomorrow, I mean later today (Sunday afternoon)!!

Incense_and_Peppermints

10 years in the NAvy? i get seasick in the rain

• Prisca
    Prisca

Signing in from Sydney Australia.

It's almost 6.30pm Sunday evening here. New Zealand is 2 hours ahead of us, so it would be 8.30pm over there.

That means I have to work tomorrow.... sigh.....

• Robdar
    Robdar

I just saw Minority Report and I loved it too. Excellent movie.

Robyn

Incense_and_Peppermints

an apostofest? cool. and you're going to meet vallis? that sounds like fun. 
    i'll have to check and see if i can find or organize one in my area. so far i haven't 
    heard about any apostofests in phoenix.
    you better get your beauty sleep. 
     i'm going to bed now too. (i have always liked your little profile pic, by the way. it's cute.)
    Incense_and_Peppermints

just saw Minority Report and I loved it too. Excellent movie.

stunning special affects. superb script. those spider thingies were way cool!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Here is a post for you regarding apostofests. http://exjw.meetup.com/

Enjoy.

PS yes those spider thingeys were really cool

• Mackin
    Mackin
    these little islands there and the sand looks like sugar, all white and sparkly. and the water is turquoise. and so clear.

Hmmmm, I wonder where that was. Sound's more like the Pacific Islands.

But your are right, there is some fab places in NZ. Come visit sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit