sleepless in seattle

by Incense_and_Peppermints 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

(close enough)

it's weird i never come here this late. i know it's a virtual place, but it feels as if i'm walking through an empty building. i can almost hear my footfalls echoing on the cold concrete floor. hmm, i see robdar and pepiscores are in the chat. i wonder if anyone else is awake.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm awake, but not in the chat room right now. Hi there anyhow, I & P!!

Now... you're feeling sleepy, sleepy, sleepy (waving railroad watch on a chain in front of I & P).

Gopher

Incense_and_Peppermints

what time is it where you are? it's 12:25 am here.

p.s. that hypnotic thing is actually working.... i do feel a tad sleepier. p.p.s. i have only been in that chat once. too shy i guess.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm awake, but not chatting either. Slept late this morning, so I can't go to sleep now.

It's gonna stink when I have to get up in 5 hours to go to church...

Incense_and_Peppermints

church?

drag

are you a witness? i'm just curious...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Here it's a bit after 3:30 a.m.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Nope. Former JW, current Christian.

Incense_and_Peppermints

oh another coincidence. my other email name is neon rainbow. cool huh. did you know that neon is one of the 10 most abundant elements in the universe? seriously...

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Seems I'm always running around this place at night.. Probably because I work nights and strangely enough.. I'm at work Course my strange schedule consists of 8 straight shifts then 6 days off so that explains why I disappear for days on end as I don't mess with the computer much when I'm off.

But awake and working here.. it's 2:39AM

-Rick

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Didn't know either of those things...

NeonMadman is from a Bob Dylan song...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit