Things just got worse

by MrMoe 49 Replies latest jw friends

• dobby
    dobby

Do the nursing thang girl!

When my husband and I moved last year to a different state they were offering $10,000 signing bonuses to experienced nurses at the local hospital. They are hurtin' for nurses, damn I wish I was one!

Hang in there, sometimes it's hard to keep fighting, but it will be worth it, don't give up.

• JanH
    JanH

(((( Amanda ))))

Sorry to hear about losing your job. Yes, I think this would be a perfect opportunity to reeducate yourself. I have yet to hear about a nurse staying unemployed.

- Jan

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

(((((((moe))))))

Your very brite and you have a good attitude you'll do fine. Stay possitive.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))))))

You're loved honey! More than you know.

Andi

• TR
    TR

Moe,

My next door neighbor went to nursing school a few years ago and is now employed at a hospital here in town. She makes good bucks, and loves what she does. She in her 30's when she started school.

You go for it, girl!

TR

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thanks to you all for your support. It's a big world with a lot of options, just need to know which one to pick...

Kisses,

Amanda

• Solace
    Solace

LB,

Thank you for posting that picture.

I loved that picture because it made me think of myself when I was finding out the truth about the society and my strong need to know the "actual" truth. To me it appears that the woman is surrendering, almost pleading to God.

Amanda,

Hope you & your little one are hangin in there.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I wish you all the best - it's rough everywhere this year. I'm in the wire and cable industry so my company's in the toilet too.

• LB
    LB

I had the same feeling when I saw your picture Heaven. Very powerful.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

(((Amanda)))

I have been away from the board for several days and I meissed this. I am so sorry to hear this! The only contact number that I have for you is the work number. Send me an email with the home number and I will give you a call. Love ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit