a letter to AMERICA's MOST WANTED.

by avengers 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avengers
    avengers

I was just watching Larry King Live. There was this interview with AMW. They were asking for help in their hunt for pedophiles. So I thought this might be a good chance to light some more fire under the WT. I am not a very good writer. Some of you out there are though! So if you have any ideas on how to get AMW into this, this is your chance. Here's the mail I sent them.:

"

LISTOF PEDOPHILES UNKNOWN TO AUTHORITIES

As a former Jehovah's Witness I would like to give the team of America's Most Wanted a suggestion which might have been overlooked!
    Lately there has been a lot of newscoverage on the pedophiles within the Catholic Church. There has also been coverage about the pedophile problem within the Church of Jehovah's Witnesses. Did you know that there are more than 23000 pedophiles on file at the headquarters of this Church. http://www.silentlambs.org The people on file are mostly unknown by the authorities. It might be an idea to check these files to see if any names can be connected to pedophiles whom you are looking for. The congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses seem to be a Pedophile Paradise because it is their policy to solve these problems without consulting the proper authorities. It is not uncommon for a pedophile to join this Organisation, keep a low profile, become an elder and so have the trust of unsuspecting children. If somehow we can get a hold of these files at the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, this would be a step forward in uncovering these predators.

23,720 and counting..

Child Molesters on file at the home office in Patterson NY

"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for this post avenger.

I find it hard to believe any JW who allows thier child to ever be placed in a position where they can be molested. This may sound idealistic or fluffy nonsence if not for the fact i have raised two girls completely free of even a hint of any such thing.

I don't know what the society has published about protecting your children from pedophiles but suggest any parent who needs to be told to guard thier child like a hawk isn't worthy of the title "mother" "father". I know there can be exeptional circumstances but what witness with any experience (years of watching weird and strange folk fronting up for baptism) would trust the care of thier child to anyone else? It's bad enough when parents seek sexual gratification with thier own offspring .. that nut is a harder one to crack than the sleasy brother "touching up" young sisters in a car on the way to field service.

I guess in my long winded way I'm saying a lot of people aren't parents arseholes in my opinion. Then again being raised in a disfunctional abusive family wises one up as to how to have and the importance of building a peaceful loving home.

I think Susan being home with them until they got to school age was important. feminists talk about "quality time" with your children. I say that's a "bullshit" exuse for abandoning your child to the care of strangers. I never gave my kids much of that just "quantity time" or did I .. Is singing kingdom songs while sharing a bath with your baby quality time? LOL .. slippery little critters.

remenising unclebruce with two of the happiest, most well balanced daughters a man could wish for.

PS: I'm not bragging or saying i did everything right. I honestly don't know how i ended up with such wonderful women. I do know leaving the watchtower world behind when they were toddlers was a huge advantage to thier stability of mind. (my five sisters are mad as a cuckoo clock)

• anglise
    anglise

Hi uncle bruce

good to hear from you again.

I think where a lot of the problems begin is the fact that the society leads everyone to believe that all JW's are trustworthy.

This causes people to drop their guard.

How many times have we heard from the platform about not leaving valuables on our seats etc at the conventions because "not everyone there is a brother or sister", thereby directly implying that if it was only JW's in attendance then your belongings would be safe.

I have even heard this said about keeping your children close to you for the same reason.

There is a false sense of security which is encouraged by the org and sadly many are now paying the price for being too trusting.

Maybe now is the time to apply this within the cong

(Psalm 146:3) Do not put YOUR trust in nobles,.......

Anglise

• avengers
    avengers

When I was watching Larry King, John Walsh of America's Most Wanted was being interviewed.

He said that once these pedophiles cross the line they should be removed from society.

They're predators with only one thing in mind.

They have to be hunted down and stopped!

What happens when Organisations like AMW start prying at the WT pedo--files?

What if there's somebody in those files responsible for the disappearance of some of the kids mentioned on the show.

If that is the case then the WT has more blood on their hands.

So the only way is to let the WT cooperate by opening up these pedo--files by the proper authorities.

• Mary
    Mary

While I think this is an excellent idea, I'm not sure how far it can go. Obviously, no one at Bethel is going to willingly turn over all their "confidential files" on pedophiles to either the police or AMW without a warrant, and even then I'm sure they'd pull an Enron, and destroy the files rather than turn them over to "Satan's world" where their lies and deceitfullness would expose them for what they really are.

Even so, it would be one more black mark against them, and the more bad publicity they get, the more the rank and file Witness will start to question them.

• sf
    sf

(applauding Avenger for awesome Effort and Action)

You can also call the hotline and verbally elaborate.

Awesome idea, simply.

sKally

• Europe
    Europe

"I am not a very good writer. Some of you out there are though!

You are a good writer, dont worry! I think the message is very clear. Well done!!!

• Europe
    Europe

"" Obviously, no one at Bethel is going to willingly turn over all their "confidential files" on pedophiles to either the police or AMW ""

What about Barbara Anderson? She did research on this subject for the WTS before she stumbled on files like this,she made it public and was immediately disfellowshipped! Perhaps she made copies?????

• Mary
    Mary

Did Barb Anderson getting DF'd?? I saw her on Dateline, but I didn't know that they had "gotten rid of her"..............yes there are good and decent people like Barb that are willing to put their necks out for others, but believe me, after Dateline, I'm sure those files will be guarded closer than Fort Knox, and like I said, even if the police got a warrant for them, I can somehow see alot of the really serious ones being destroyed, if they haven't been already.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Avenger - your letter to AMW was excellent and well written! ( I love that John Walsh... I remember so well when his little boy was kidnapped and murdered. It was soooooo sad. He has done wonders since then! Go AMW!)

To Mary & others: Probably the only way to get at the 23,000+ names is, like you said, a warrant, and probably a FEDERAL warrant, i.e., Obstruction of Justice (RICO law, etc.) filed by the Attorneys General in whatever state (I think it was Michigan where the Attorney General already asked for a Grand Jury to investigate the Catholic Church under these laws...?)

And, I agree, the paper-shredders at WT-HQ were most likely already going full blast BEFORE the Dateline show..., so how to prove "Tampering with Evidence" (23,000+ names) except by the word of witnesses such as Barb Anderson maybe? Though she may be so stressed out from all of this, you know...

I think Barb's DF'ing is in the appeal stages if I am not mistaken.

GRITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit