Lets get friendly! (pics are welcome)

by SpiceItUp 144 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

yah the last scene in the movie "craft" when that crazy gothic chick was locked down in the mental ward did somethin fer me..heh heh. oh yah one more thing..DAMN dissedsis! The baby wipes are a nice touch...;)

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

No wonder the elders look at me funny when I bend over at the door.... I always wondered why they always walk a couple of steps behind me.....Thanks for the info..... I will at least wear panties with this next time I Go from door to door!!!!

• Xander
    Xander

Geez, 6 pages long. Who'da thunk. Alright, I'll play.

1. What is your favorite color? The blue-grey of the Northern Atlantic

2. What is your sun sign? Capricorn!

3. What is your poison of choice? GUINNESS!!! If wine, then a 97 Pinot Noir from pretty much any Oregon vinyard.

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could? Hmmmm...always thought Ashley Judd was hot, but I can't stand most celeb personalities, so.... Oh, I guess I'd add Laetitia Casta here - but only because she looks wicked in a teddy...

5. Musical Inspiration? NiN lately, but I like folk a lot. Towns Van Zandt current fav there.

6. What is your favorite movie? Hunt for Red October. Icy North Atlantic, Sean Connery, and submarines. What more do you need in a movie?

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold? COLD!

8. Your biggest fear. Don't actually have one.

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? I'm honest and true when I say I will be

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Well, I've been described as having an 'abrasive personality'. But that was by someone I didn't like. I don't like most people. Screw them.

Edited by - Xander on 28 June 2002 17:24:37

Edited by - Xander on 28 June 2002 17:29:29

• Moridin
    Moridin

1. What is your favorite color? Black

2. What is your sun sign? Aquarius of course!

3. What is your favorite drink? Well I like to stick to ale...Long Trail...but alcohol...Gin and Tonic

4. The one celebrity you could sleep with if you could? It's a tie between Angelina Jolie and Drew

Barrymore.

5. Musical Inspiration? If I want to get my blood pumping...Slipknot or Metallica, Megadeth...

anything with some metal.

6. What is your favorite movie? I have so many...right now I would say We Were Soldiers.

7. Would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I'd rather be cold...there are plenty of ways to warm

up.

8. Your biggest fear? Not being a good father.

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset? It would be helping others. If I can do

something to help someone I'll do it.

10. What do you think is your greatest personality flaw? Prejudgement...I guess I still haven't

shaken it from my upbringing.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    1. What is your favorite color?

Green

2. What is your sun sign?

Scorpio

3. What is your poison of choice?

Vodka with anything

4. The one celebrity that you would sleep with if you could?

Pamela Anderson Lee

5. Musical Inspiration?

Depeche Mode; Madonna; everything. Love all music.

6. What is your favorite movie?

Gladiator; Aliens;

7. Do you prefer to be too hot or too cold?

Cold

8. Your biggest fear?

Snakes

9. What do you think is your greatest personality asset?

My intelligence

10. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw?

I procrastinate

• SYN
    SYN

Slippy: There's something on your head! Have you been consulting the spirit again?

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Xander....I like your hair up. SO sexy! [:|] Oh, and I would love to tag team Laetitia with you!

Slippy....now I know why I love you so much, my fellow DM fan!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Wow this thread took off or WHAT? Great pics everyone. I just figured out who Prisca looks like. It's been buggin me for some reason. Rebeca from "Cheers"

LOL@Heaven ...."Hi MOM!" I'm still too chicken I keep most of my pics really dark

• StinkyPantz
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Stinky,

All I see is a red box

(((plum))) - Rebecca from Cheers, huh? There's a blast from the past. It's the first time I've put a real pic of myself online, so that's why it's a bit dark and mysterious. Maybe when I get bolder I'll use a different one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit