Lets get friendly! (pics are welcome)

by SpiceItUp 144 Replies latest jw friends

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

well my favorite color is Purple
    My sign is Pisces
    my poison of choice is Malibu Rum(yummy with pineapple juice and whipped cream!!!)
    oh hmmm the celebrity I would sleep with male would have to be Mark Mcgrath from sugar ray and the female would have to be Angelina Jolie(OH BABY)
    My musical insperation will always be Madonna(she is very straightforward and unafraid of anything, just like me)
    My favorite movie is Hope Floats (ahhh the romantic side of me shows)
    I so prefer it to be cold(easier to warm up than it is to cool down)
    My biggest fear is not being accepted for my straight forward attitude
    My best personality asset is being so straight forward
    MY biggest personality flaw is also the same as my asset, sometimes I am too straight forward, I scare people away!!!

And If I knew how to put my picture up I sure would show you one so if you know how to do it please let me know how!!!!

• riz
    riz

Color: purple, black, red, too many to just pick one.

Sign: Taurus

Poison: i'm not picky. :p champagne, Sauza tequila with lime and salt, margaritas with a shot of Grand Marnier, Tuaca, all kinds of beer, wine- mmmm wine. red or white i don't care, vodka with grapefruit juice, gin and tonic, jack and coke, ... maybe i should stop here.

Celebrity that i would bone: Johnny Depp if i could pull mony off of him, Gary Oldman, Robert Downey Jr, Taye Diggs, Robert Smith, Maynard James Keenan, i could go on...

Musical inspiration: Tool, the Cure, the Smiths, way too many to mention.

Movie: Donnie Darko, Amityville Horror, Tommy Boy, Breakfast Club, Clerks, and i have to admit- Freddy Got Fingered was pretty goddamn funny, Usual Suspects, well this could take days so i'll quit here.

Hot or Cold: Cold.

My biggest fear: Heights and being murdered. in no particular order.

My best personality asset: My sense of humor.

My biggest personality flaw: I'm stubborn. Big time.

• zanex
    zanex

ok so I got the pix of me up courtsey of the marvelously talented xena..thanx again btw. I figured maybe i shud probably answer them questions..so here goes.

1. fav color? no doubt about it has to be green

2. aries right here

3. hmm poison of choice...ironic question as I suffered a really bad hangover from all that damn jack i was drinkin the other nite...I wud have to say mr daniels...straight or with a little coke..

4. Celeb i would sleep with? hmmmm SURVEY SAYS...that gothic crazy chick from " the craft"

5. Musical inspiration...jonathan davis from korn.

6. Fav movie? hmmmm "event horizon", " the excorcist", " half baked" just to name the top 3.

7. I prefer the ccoolldd...( damn I hate this fresno weather)

8. Biggest fear...hmmmm becoming a dub again...

9. Biggest personality asset....my friends and co workers would say that I am a comic and have a lighthearted feel to me...I honestly dont know what I think but...thats the best way I can answer that one

10. biggest flaw....hmmmm all of the mental damage done to me by the wtbts...all the anger that I got from those fockers...I think thats about everything...

• riz
    riz

4. Celeb i would sleep with? hmmmm SURVEY SAYS...that gothic crazy chick from " the craft"

hahaha zanex. that's fairuza balk. my husband looooves her too. she's cute i guess :p

• zanex
    zanex

iz that her name? kewl thanx riz..its just something about that jw past of mine that makes the crazies appealing..lol.

• riz
    riz

word. :)

• butalbee
    butalbee

Heaven you are gorgeous!

LB you are definitely 'a hottie'!!!

Edited by - butalbee on 28 June 2002 16:42:37

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ok folks, here is the deal. I will send you a pic of myself and Fred Hall together if you email and ask me. The only exception is that I can decline to send one if I do not recognize you from the board. That is up to my discretion. So please do not take offense if you do not receive one. Also, I will only send a pic out if your email is open in your profile for me to verify. I do not want to take a chance at sending out my pic to a newly created box that has a name similar to yours on it as a trick. And one more thing, if I do send you my pic, PLEASE, under no circumstances post it anywhere to the web or pass it around.

I think that about covers it. Fire away to [email protected].

<Jourles: Hoping my pic won't land in the wrong person's hands>

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

OH yes I Forgot about that chic from the craft.... She is so trailor trash hot.....and even though I am female she makes me happy in pants also....lol.....well here is my pic.....after a hard days work I figured it out.....hope it is not too big though.....

Notice the bruises on my leg???? My son kicked me a couple of times, he is so kind to his dear ol mom.... and don't mind the baby wipes on the speaker in the back ground. LOL

• Xander
    Xander

HOLY MOLY @ DISSEDSIS!!!!

Hey....waaaiit a minute.....

THAT dress doesn't seem very appropriate for pioneering EITHER.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit