WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

by QUANTUM 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yes, where's that Quantum 'Leap' we're to follow?

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

I'm about half way completed with the Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz. Even though I find the book informative and fascinating in areas, I am also perplexed and even amazed why intellengent people ( if that is the case...I have no way of knowing..) could ever entertain the concept that the mysteries of GOD can all be known if we can just figure out His numbering system????? unbeleivable!!!!

some people never learn a thing...or they have learned too much about peoples natures....A good way to get ignorant people to follow you is tell them something they want to hear or is tantilizing to their ears. If promises are not fulfilled at the specified time the perpetrators can either blame the people for their stupidity for listening in the first place or they can up the anti and go for a new and even greater reward, thereby playing them for their natural greed and avarice. This is what precisely happened to the Watch Tower Society. The lies started to snow ball, many honest ( but stupid) people were sucked in. The bubble burst, new lies were devised, after all life is always pretty darn good at the top and it is worth the effort to save what ever can be rescued from a burning building or a sinking ship. New recruits come on board, not familiar with the history of deceit and coverup and the whole thing starts anew. Every once in a while a house cleaning needs to be done because conscience for some begin to surface and those with little conscience fear reprisals. The rebels are extricated and all is well for a time until the whole thing begins again.

The cheapest commodity in this world are people....there is never a shortage. If you don't want to be taken advantage of by those who prey on the stupid.... GET SMART!

Do you want to help bring down this leviathan of evil?.........

Who are the victims? It has to start with them... but they need to know that they will not be alone. That there will be people that will provide for them a refuge if needed. That the support will start with a group who organize a support group in place so when someone builds up enough courage to take on the Leviathan a support group and finacial assistance will be in place. ANYONE HAVE ANY TIME AND MONEY WILLING TO START THIS?

QUANTUM

ps. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LORD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES....ABE LINCOLN ONCE SAID.." WHEN I PRAY, I PRAY AS THOUGH EVERYTHING DEPENDED ON THE LORD....WHEN I'M DONE I GO OUT AND WORK AS THOUGH EVERYTHING DEPENDED ON ME"....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

the title of this thread reminded me so much of this photo - 'An apostate in the fold'.

• larc
    larc

So QUANTUM, I asked about an action plan, and your respose is to start a support group???? That's it? There are support groups all over the place. There are local one's and their are national one's, so I see nothing new in what you suggest.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

so niclaou,

obviously these are passive support groups because they apparently haven't done hardly a solitary thing where these molested children are concerned. WHERE'S THE ACTION! where are the bodies lying over this war against this LEVIATHON OF EVIL?......SHOW ME. ...why hasn'[t there been more news stories and a general investigation of the JW's if these support groups are already doing the job? ...the wool is getting thick.

QUANTUM

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, Stop sitting on the side lines and complaining about how much has been done. If you want more to be done, then do it.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

Hey Kids,

I'm just getting on board. I wasn't aware of any of this until a week ago. My strong remarks are partly due to the relationship I've had with 5 or 6 JW's over the past twenty years and the tactics they employed to deliberately deceive, which of course I believe were also used on them at some point. It wasn't until I started to go into some of the different anti JW's web sites and make comparisons has the bigger picture been taking form. Now I am not a leaf which can be blown about by every wind of doctrine. I have done my homework and found the WTS as corrupt as any institution or government who has been given or allowed by the people, to excersize total power over their lives. I know this will bring wrath from some who read this but no one can take control of another unless they permit it. Many people are lulled into a deep sleep by the persuasive doctrines and arguments of others. And some times it takes a person time to recognize what power has taken hold of their lives. Nevertheless, for those who have "seen the light" it is up to them to rescue the lost. A righteous cause ultimately wins if the ones representing that cause are sincere enough to pledge life, limb and property in the persuite of their goal.

QUANTUM

Shouldn't this thread be named, "Wolves in Polyester?" All I remember seeing at the kingdom hall was polyester; lots of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit