WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

by QUANTUM 27 Replies latest jw friends

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

I just read a remark that joining the JW's was no different than any other church. People join because thay find the people are nice and sociable. And I'm sure they are. I'm also sure that their intent is to be honest and forthright. But here is where the dark side enters in.

when someone swallows a belief or doctrine hook, line and sinker, they did because someone who taught them did the same thing.When you get back to the original guy who started the deception you begin to realize how such a disease of fraudulent and misinformation can ultimately be lost in the muck of time and denials. The wolves,it could be said to some degree, are innocent purveyers of the same lies if it weren't for the fact that they have allowed their fear of retribution from the local or governing body intiminate them into being a coward. And a coward is NOT to be excused. They can be forgiven but Not excused.

It is my contention that all of the ex JW's who were sold and then in turn resold the same lies and deciept. first need to ask the forgiveness of those they hurt and then we'll discuss those who hurt them. I have read the bleeding heart stories of woe is me but there is not much remorse for their own falacious actions.

It's exactly like the World War Two German people who were part of the atrocities and the cover up who claim innocent by way of "what could we do"?.......No apology was ever given for their cowardise.

The lives that have been ruined.....yes and possibly your own too ..needs justice to begin with...the mercy can come later. These boards and chat rooms are fine for licking your own wounds but how about the lacerations many of you inflicted on other peoples lives before you had the gumption to act or were forced to act as was mostly the case, I'm sure.

I have listened for twenty years to the deciept and lies of an employer and I thought a freind, but have come to realize not only his own brain washed personality cme into being because of his indoctrination as a child...( now 43 years old) but he was aware of the lies he was fostering thinking that his deceipt was and still is for the good of the "ORGANIZATION".[ The State, The Party, The FUERER!!! ZIG HEIL} If he ever does wake up I wonder how or if he will apologize.

Personally, I don't think it's going to matter. This latest pedophilia scandal now also hitting the JW's is finally going to bring this vile organization down. They won't be able to slither out of this one. As all false religion, and this has been one of the most detestble of the last two centuries and think they are going for a third, [makes me want to vomit], will be sucked up by the very system they have used { THE USA}, and not just used but vilified as some great evil. This government or any government is not the governing system GOD ultimately wants for his children, but governments through out the ages have been tolerated by Him because man has always rejected the true government of GOD. He allows us to make mistakes but by doing so he is also leading us and guiding us to a final understanding and repentace.....why? because we are not here because of retribution or to be part of some plan that justifies GOD"S rulership {how any thinking person can listen and believe this horse.....is beyond me} but because HE LOVES us...all of us without exception.

Anyone who doesn't FIRST understand this won't ever understand HIM!!!

If any persons on this board have ever been sexually assualted, molested or abused in any way by the members and officials of this GREAT ABOMINABLE CHURCH if you don't use all resourses available to bring to justice this church and its perpetraters, you will ultimately have to account for it.

If you are not constantly in the face of this LAVIATHON of EVIL than you have not broken away because your cowardice is still in control!

QUANTUM

• MissyMoesGhost
    MissyMoesGhost

Well, hun...

If you are not constantly in the face of this LAVIATHON of EVIL than you have not broken away because your cowardice is still in control!

If any persons on this board have ever been sexually assualted, molested or abused in any way by the members and officials of this GREAT ABOMINABLE CHURCH if you don't use all resourses available to bring to justice this church and its perpetraters, you will ultimately have to account for it.

At least we know where you stand? Good points, but I have a feeling you have some pent up emotions of rage, yes? I think to talk to the board in the fashion you did along with persons that have been the object of abuse is kinda harsh, maybe you should tone it down a bit?

Kisses,

Moe

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

Moe,

I'm as gentle as a lamb but wise as a fox. First impressions are my stock and trade. To get passive people to do anything...you need to wake them up first. I have all the sympathy in the world, and demonstrate it everyday of my life, for the abused and down troddened.

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

Individuals are responsible for their own actions..... true!

but joining the jws, is more than just joining a social club (which many churches are to their members), there is a program of inculcation and indoctrination that leads along a road of subjection and blind obedience. ALL are encouraged to subject themselves to GOD (putting aside their doubts), which in practical terms, means the ORGANISATION & THE SOCIETY, often used terms in dub city.

Members become fully identified with the organisation -- and it's custodians (the elders).. The custodians are told, to care for the sheep as shepherds, and come to have a sheep herder's mentality -- they OWN the sheep, ( you cannot even leave, in their mind) -- THEY tell the sheep what to do. The sheep must not act independently.... Danger! danger!! danger!!!, but at the same time the elders themselves submit to the authority above them...

I suggest that at this time in the WTS history, even the GB, who have all come up through the ranks, are just as much victims of this mentality, as the rest of us..

The WTS is suffering from inbreeding...

their is little dissent, after events since 1975, even on the GB, YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

To no name.....

The problem is people don't really want to get by the excusses and the need for sympathy. Great things have never been accomplished in this world by self pity

QUANTUM THE GREAT

• roybatty
    roybatty

Quantum,

Tells us who you are and what you're doing to "bring down this vile organization." Maybe your example will incite others to action.

I agree with much of what you're saying but strong words are easy when typed behind a computer screen.

Edited by - roybatty on 26 June 2002 16:57:12

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    I'm as gentle as a lamb but wise as a fox. First impressions are my stock and trade. To get passive people to do anything...you need to wake them up first. I have all the sympathy in the world, and demonstrate it everyday of my life, for the abused and down troddened.
    QUANTUM THE GREAT

And humble too!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi quantem,........ i've been trying to motivate victims to sue.......... but i get the feeling it's not a popular idea around here............ i've even been respectfully asked to "stop that nonsense".

• larc
    larc

Quantum, I think you are way off the mark on a few points. The majority of JWs are neither liers or cowards. They truly believe what they have been taught. This applies from the top to the bottom of the organization, and singsongboi implied.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

The problem with having to worry about everyones feelings at a time like this....when you have the enemy by the short hairs.....we need to go in for the kill NOW!!!....if the people with the goods on them don't act now they WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE if only for the innocent who are going to be victims one day by this group. and the others need to face their sins and be given time to repent.

Who is going to act for the LORD? seems like always someone else. here's a chance for people to demonstrate their love , devotion and willingness to fight on THE LORDS side.

Trying to defend my statement regarding cowards would be an exercise in futility where some are concerned. The way one demonstrates their bravery is to act in the face of the fiercest revilement, the most hateful attacks, the most falacious lies and universal scorn and abandenment.

QUANTUM....GETTING GREATER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit