WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

by QUANTUM 27 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<This latest pedophilia scandal now also hitting the JW's is finally going to bring this vile organization down. They won't be able to slither out of this one. >

I totally believe that. The American sare slooow to react to things, but react this time they will.

RAPISTS AT OUR DOORS in violation of the law , in PRINT, since 1967.

It is sooooooooo over, Watchtower. THIS one the public WILL NOT FORGIVE.

As far as 'joining' Watchtower, it is pretty well concluded from all available research that healthy, well-adapted people with good self-esteem, a healthy self-image and good coping/adaptive mechanisms DO NOT JON THESE new religious movements.

Therefore, Watchtower has to be held accountable if it is using deceptive recruiting tactics.

THE LAMBS ARE ROARING.

• Kaiser Stuhl
    Kaiser Stuhl

i don't mean to scare all you big bad wolefs but Baaaaaaaa!

what a load of sheepdip - do you guys believe this stuff you write? rotflmao!

k.s.

• larc
    larc

Quantum, I great deal has been done, including major books and important websites, as well as significant court cases, and media coverage. What is it exactly that you think should be done? How about if you lay out a plan of action for our review and comment? What are you doing exactly?

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

I have to run but I'll get back to you with some ideas...you already know them but I'll dance you through a list which might spur some action.

QUANTUM

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

ONE LAST COMMENT:

WITH THE KIND OF MISSIONARY ACTIVITY THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY ENGAGES IN... MASSIVE!!!.[ AND NOW SOME FEELINGS ARE GOING TO GET HURT] INFORMED EDUCATED AND INTELLEGENT PEOPLE DON'T JOIN THESE KINDS OF GROUPS IN THIS COUNTRY. iT'S ALMOST MASS HISTERIA IN UNDER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. BUT HERE IT'S PRACTICALLY NIL IN COMPARISON.

I've done some pretty stupid things in my life and I'm not proud of them....at the time I was uninformed uneducated and my intellegence was in hybernation. SNAP OUT OF IT!!! don't take everything so personally [ for those of you who are}. Fortunately, my JW friend and employer, wasn't able to persuade me of one solitary thing. but his deception countered every legitement argument I gave and it took twenty Years for me to see that. And that has made me angry.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Is this place a magnet for the delusional or what?

• LDH
    LDH

Who is going to act for the LORD? seems like always someone else. here's a chance for people to demonstrate their love , devotion and willingness to fight on THE LORDS side.

You know what? Why doesn't the LORD get off his ass and fight his own battles. I mean, he has legions of angels at his disposal, no? I think I will "stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah." Give me a fucking break.

I'm expected to fight the LORD's battles for him? That's the most bass ackwards shit I've ever heard of.

It was the LORD's father who set this trap for humans to live in. According to your Bible, it's not even my fault I'm in the position I'm in.

THEREFORE, I feel the LORD should be fighting MY battles.

Ridiculous.

Lisa

• larc
    larc

LDH, I just had to say, that was classic writing. I loved it. Keep up the good work, you shy wall flower - hee hee.

• LDH
    LDH

Larc,

Ah think ah have caught the vapors!

Lisa

Scarlett O'Hara Class

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, It has been 21 hours since your last post. Have you come up with an action plan, yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit