POST your favorite people pictures!

by mpatrick 70 Replies latest jw friends

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Oh, what beautiful children !!! Thanks everyone for sharing! (I want to see more!!!)

Venice, tell your mother thank you! She is such a sweetheart! It was a pleasure to meet both of your parents, hopefully I will get to meet you someday!

Nikita, is that picture from your daughter's dance recital by chance? She is so cute! I have a picture of Emma-Kate and her friend Chloe of their very first dance recital....It is so cool to be able to let my children participate in such things! (I probably won't be saying that once all three are doing all different activities all over town! )

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

i would love to post a pix but I have no idea how to do it. so if someone could tell me how step by step I would be extremely grateful.

thanks.

ofc.

• Nikita
    Nikita
    Nikita, is that picture from your daughter's dance recital by chance

Yes, that was a recital-aren't they positively the longest, busiest yet happiest days of your life? Do you know how many times I had to listen to "Barbie Girl" or "Back Streets Back"?

Your little ones are adorable Michelle!

All of you guys have beautiful kids!!

Orange-do you have any pictures uploaded somewhere on the web? If so, you can right click on them, select "copy" and then paste into your reply. See if that works.

Nikita

Edited by - Nikita on 22 June 2002 23:32:16

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OFC --

Go here -- www.strike9.com - create and account and upload your pictures. Then, right click on the picture when it has been loaded and copy and paste the link in the properties. Then paste the link in the thread and you picuture will apear. BTW -- save the pics a a jpeg file OK?

Kisses,

Moe

EDITED BECAUSE I TYPE LIKE THE VILLAGE IDIOT

Edited by - MrMoe on 23 June 2002 12:10:4

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

First off, what a cool topic, and now, introducing my favorite people of all time...

My Seeestor...she really is my best friend, and the only one who understands how truly diabolical our mother is!

My Brother-in-law...First off, I LOVE this picture, and also he's like a big brother to me, and I always wanted one of those, so it works out nicely!

My Nephew...ok ok I got carried away with the pics, but I had to narrow them down to these! He is by far the coolest guy I know. He's a cutie, kind to elephants, digs pork products, (you minnesota posters will recognize the oink booth hat I'm sure) he's a vikngs fan, a rockstar, and he already knows how to destroy a family pic..such a stud!

And last but not least...

My best friend 'neen! ... She's been my best friend since we were in diapers, and I have the pics to prove it...this pic was actually taken after our thursday night meeting, our first sleep over. Who knew we'd both become wayward one day..hee hee!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Actually, it looks like you DON'T have the pics to prove it! Muahahahahah!

• TheStar
    TheStar

Awww... all of you guys have beautiful children!! I have no children.

And I don't have any webspace to post pics!!! Not that I can for adentity reasons anway.

Mpatrick,

If you took those black and whites, you take awesome pics! Your hubby is gorgeous, he should model.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Nikita, you are right about those recitals. Fortunately they seperated the little kids and the big kids into two different recitals, so it was only about an hour long and only one day instead of two.

Star....Awww, thank you! I love taking pictures, that is my hobby and I really prefer black and white over colored. You can actually get black and white film now that can be developed with color processing. Not as good of quality, but a lot cheaper and faster than sending them off.

My husband is guite the cutie! I joke with him all the time, because when we first met he had long bleached hair and about five earrings. He looked like he belonged in a heavy metal band. He was also very skinny, to the point that he was embarrassed to take his shirt off. But, he started working out about three years ago and has put on some weight (to give you an idea of how slender he was, he is 6'2 and weighed about 140 pounds, now he weighs about 170-180) He works out every day but Sunday! (more disciplined than me, that is for sure!) The people that he works around cannot believe the transition! He has a friend that is always telling him he needs to model, but he is very modest and I believe the thought of it just makes him blush! That picture is the first time I have really made him pose for pictures....He doesn't usually like to have his picture taken!

Ohhhh...you don't have to post pictures of children, you can post your favorite PEOPLE picture of anyone!

Cute pictures joannadandy......I like the one of you and your friend when you were just little peeps!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Liam

Dylan

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

here's a link with just a couple pics on it now, but hopefully soon there will be more.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubgallery.asp?id_=30153

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit