POST your favorite people pictures!

by mpatrick 70 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol wendy .. you do that!! someday i'll scan and send ya some awesome pics of the kids i took. tell them i miss them. i REALLY do . and hey, where are the pics of tony ??? come on, post a pic of that SEXY bro-in-law

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Four of my favorite guys in the whole world :)

From left to right: My dad, my son Cameron, my son Jesse and my husband Steve.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

awwww ((betweenworlds)) not too often i see 3 generations together like that. very nice

reread that, sounds like i meant blood wise, i meant age wise

Edited by - bitter mango on 28 June 2002 2:39:7

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Thanks Bea!

Wendy,

Your kids are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics of the new baby :)

BW

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Wendy, beautiful pictures!

betweenworlds, it looks like you have your hands full! How old are you little guys? You aren't the only female in the house are you?

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Hi mpatrick!

Your Madeline is just beautiful! What a cutie pie.

Yes they sure do keep me VERY busy. They are 6 years old, they will be 7 this December. And unless you count my kitty cat I'm the only girl in the house. Even our two dogs are male LOL! I'm severly outnumbered

BW

Edited by - betweenworlds on 28 June 2002 22:56:26

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

finally got a pic of my dad an i. he's got to be one of my most favorite people in the whole world. and i still love him, even if he is still a JW, heehee

beck

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Great picture eyegirl!! Thanks for posting it

LOL! My dad and father in law are still witnesses as well. Whatcha gonna do hehehe

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

betweenworlds, ahhh....thank you for the compliment about Madeline, she is a sweetie pie! I have enjoyed taking pictures of her lately, she use to be impossible to get a picture of!

eyegirl, I like the picture of you and your daddy! My dad is one of my favorite people also. I was always a daddy's girl growing up, but since he is still a JW it has really dampered our relationship. I will always cherish him though, he was a great dad and a awesome friend!

• bitter mango

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit