A Dateline Success

by Pierced Angel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Angel,

That's great news!

I bet she feels free now and enjoying her newfound freedom more than ever now that a big load on her shoulders called "guilt" has been taken off.

Like harmony and jwsons here said, hopefully she comes here to post.

Regards,

Ajax

• freeman
    freeman

Wonderful news. There is nothing like seeing truth and knowledge empower someone. Yes when you know the truth about the truth, or more precisely the truth about the lie taught as truth, the boggy-man finally goes away as he has no hold on you anymore.

Freeman

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Pierced:

Do you think she'd be interested in something in an older guy?

Francois

• LB
    LB

Do you think she'd be interested in something in an older guy?
    Sure she would, his wallet, his visa, keys to his car. Anything in that older guys pocket.

Welcome to the board .

• Farkel
    Farkel

Does she mess around?

Farkel

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

AAWWWWWWWWWWW, you guys are so great. I'll make sure she sees this thread.

I forgot to mention, she has a fantastic singing voice. She has sung at weddings, parties, etc. but of course was discouraged from pursuing it as a career (by jw family) even though she has obvious talent.

I wish I could post her picture! She's blonde, has a great smile and could really enhance the boobies thread....

kisses to all of you so willing to give her the tour.... ;)

• LB
    LB

Wow blonde with boobies we appreciate the offer of her future photos, but intil that time PA maybe you should post some more pics of you in that brown blouse, just to hold us over

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Anything for you LB *wink*

• outnfree
    outnfree

Pierced,

Great to hear your cousin is becoming emotionally freed! I hope she does "come out and play with us!"

Now -- when's lunch?

Out

• LB
    LB

*adds photo to screen saver*

Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit