A Dateline Success

by Pierced Angel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Just wanted to share that my cousin watched Dateline and although she had faded away, still had guilt about not attending meetings. She and I have been writing and tonight she wrote to say that she'd read CofC and feels a lot better. She's on her way!!!

I just had to share.

BTW, she' s a real knockout, lives in New York, has a great job, just turned 30 today and is available....

I'm hoping she gets the nerve to post here sometime (don't be shy P. )

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

((((pierced)))) good news!

(((pierced's cousin))) good for you and good luck! now come out and play with us!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I humbly offer myself to show you around :) Platonic of course. I AM after all first and foremost a gentleman. *cough*

• Simon
    Simon

congrats - that is great news !

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

<shoves Naeblis out of the way>

Did you say

knockout

great job

and

available

Sounds like the kind of woman poster I would welcome to the board. and

On a more serious note, it is always encouraging to read that someone possesses the courage to stand up and question something they have believed all of their life, and to face the fear of making a change despite any opposition.

I wish your cousin well.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 June 2002 3:3:50

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Don't make me pokerize you..... >:(

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Naeblis:

pokerize

Sounds like some homosexual pleasure technique. I respectfully request that you do not engage in such activity on or near me at any time.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You kids today... have you never read The Stand?? Trust me.. THIS type of pokerizing you will not enjoy!! Muahahahahahaahhahahahah! Muahahahahahahahh! Muahahahahahahh *cough* *hack*

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

anne, that's great news! i hope she starts posting here :)

• jwsons
    jwsons

(((((((( Warm welcome to the board even before you come P. )))))))))))

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit