Self-Gratification

by DINKY 36 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
  • Xander
    Xander

*sigh* @ Butal. Too far in so many ways, I'm afraid...

Edited by - Xander on 19 June 2002 11:1:2

• butalbee
    butalbee

Don't be afraid, Xander--I'll take GOOD care of you!

• Xander
    Xander

It was the butt pic, wasn't it?

Back on topic....

It's not just the WTBTS that bans it, though. Almost all fundie orgs do. It's only recently become barely acceptable topic for converstation on TV (and, then, only in jokes on shows not know for their high moral ground).

It is strange. Just another example of the 'Protestant' churches picking up more from Catholicism than they would like to admit.

(But, hey, it's not "self-gratification" if you aren't doing to YOURSELF? Right?)

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Contrary towhat some of you may think, masturbation is a very real and serious danger. Please note this article written by the society entitled, "Young People Ask: Why the hell can't I stop Jerking off???

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=12845&site=3

Edited by - Naeblis on 19 June 2002 11:39:39

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

The WT is probably against it because of the fear that it might lead to other nefarious activities, such as kissing. When is the WT going to learn that when you hold something back without providing a good reason, it makes you want it even more.

As for Jesus partaking in our daily ritual.....I am not sure how him being the "perfect" man would lend him more prone to mastubating. He certainly had all the sexual temptations of the common man, but I would guess he was more concerned with saving the world rather than spilling his seed.

Just a bunch of mental masturbation to me.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

And not just men masturbate you know. Some of the ladies here are definitely NOT considered prudish.

Good one Naebs

Moe

• SYN
    SYN

MOE - EXTRAPOLATE!!!!!! LOL!

• zev
    zev

i just LOVE wanking threads

heres my favorite thread:

and another one:

enjoy, i know i do

Edited by - zev on 19 June 2002 12:37:34

• butalbee
    butalbee

"Horny Dub Virgins"-----yeah, those were the days....

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit