Self-Gratification

by DINKY 36 Replies latest social relationships

• DINKY
    DINKY

Okay, I'm not trying to start a fight - REALLY! But I've had this strange question/opinion and wanted to put it out for discussion.

We know how the WT says masturbation is WRONG - which I believe is a load of "crud." I mean, EVERYBODY does it - it's perfectly natural, normal, human, and necessary (especially for men, crucial to being in a decent mood).

So, if Jesus was a perfect human, do you all suppose he DID? Even I hate to think it because I feel so irreverant and GUILTY. But, since he was a perfect human MAN, I think he must have.

And what's up with that scripture about "not putting your seed on the ground." I'm not sure what the purpose is, but I don't really think it implies, as the WT says, NEVER do it. And why is the WT so against it? Could a person be DF'd for it?

Just Wondering,

Dinky

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I don't know about you but I would love to be reincarnated as a man just so I can spread my "seed" on Bethel grounds...

Kisses,

MissyMoe

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Maybe that's why Jesus was always looking for a quiet place away from the crowds where he could be alone?

-Joe

@Moe - LMAO!! Don't worry, I already did!

P.S. We're all going to hell. First one there saves seats.

If God dwells inside us like some people say....I sure hope he likes enchiladas, cuz thats what he's getting. - Jack Handy

• jack2
    jack2

lol moe,

dink, masturbation is not grounds for df'ing.

the wts states that 'putting seed on the ground' is not a reference to mastubation, but rather to brother-in-law marriage.

as for your question about jesus....I'll leave that to someone else.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

{moe after she is reincarnated as a guy in her next life...}

*grunt sweat moan groan*

Disfellowship me now SUCKERSSSSSSS!!!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm not gonna touch this one.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

LOL @ bb...you funnie

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dinky,

You asked:

And what's up with that scripture about "not putting your seed on the ground."
    That isn't a general command in the Bible, rather it refers to a specific case about an Israelite man named Onan. The Israelites had it in their law that if a married man died childless, than the woman could have his next of kin (like a brother-in-law) marry her so that she wouldn't go childless, and the dead man's name could be carried on.

In this case, Onan was the next of kin. Instead of doing what the Israelites thought was honorable (and impregnate the widow), instead of completing the sex act, he did what we call "coitus interruptus", and spilled his semen on the ground.

So Onanism is refusing to impregnate a widow that your supposed to impregnate!

It has nothing to do with masturbation.

The Bible passages that the WTS uses against masturbation really have nothing to do with masturbation at all, but talk about principles which apply to other activities.

So the WT-trained conscience fears masturbation (you know you can't even be a servant or elder and do that, or at least have it known....), but the Bible itself is rather silent on the matter.

• Xander
    Xander

We have an awful lot of very, VERY, BAD girls on this board.

BBQ at my place?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Xander - Can I invite SYN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit