Online love

by StinkyPantz 62 Replies latest jw friends

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

MrMoe...I just swiped your great kissing wolf picture for my desktop. Thanks! HbH.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Homebuthiding -- Isn't it just precious? Glad you liked it!

Kisses,

Moe

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

I am at a loss when it comes to posting pictures...I have a great one to accompany my name at the left. Can't do it. Another nice one, Moe.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh, I just save any website I run across with beautiful pics as my fav so I can off the link here. Nothing like beautiful art to enrich the mind and soul! I try to mix them up a bit, but some of my favs I post a few times... like hte little girl on the unicorn...

Kisses,

Moe

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

OK..I did it..saved it to my faves...now, if i want to use it in the future, I can copy/paste? Is that how it works?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I do believe the love "blossoms" online BUT there is also the risk of dishonesty (thanks for your story imissthedub) and people need to be aware of that.

I "participated" in an online romance a few years back (before I met my husband). We met in a yahoo chatroom (YIKES) and talked on the phone for about 6 months. I flew to Montreal to visit him w/out blinking an eye. What a wonderful week we had. The only time did I ever think "what in the world am I doing" was while waiting for him in the airport and then I got a little nervous. We hit it off immediately. We continued our romance for about a year and I again flew to Montreal. It wasn't meant for us to be together forever.....but it sure was meant for us to be together for the time that we were. It was one of those romances that I will think fondly of and smile while in my rockingchair when I am old! Every woman needs one of those.........**sigh**

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Scooter...."Every woman needs one of those." Uhh, at least!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Awwwwww scotter thanks for sharing...

Homebuthiding - right click and copy the properties -- it should look something like this, (see below) but without the spaces... then you come up with a picture! It needs to have a jpg on the end. You can copy and paste in here from websites but that does not always work -- best to just post a link. Ths same is done for a profile picture.

http : // www. areallysuperduper cool website/ images/pretty picture1. j p g

Kisses,

Moe

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Falling in love online ... hmmmmm. I been there,. done that, bought the T-shirt, and burned it. Falling in love online is no better or worse than in real life. First you meet a lowlife pretending to be a human being, then they lure you in with faux concern for your happiness and welfare. Once they have you within their emotional grasp, the games begin. I've given romantic love several chances, but it seems to be a myth perpetuated my greeting card writers and flower vendors. In the words of the J. Giles band, Love Stinks

Anton

Edited by - coolbreeze on 19 June 2002 10:1:46

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

(((((imiss))))))

I do believe the love "blossoms" online BUT there is also the risk of dishonesty

People can be just as dishonest in person, granted it is slighty harder. That being said - I think that love can be just as successful online as off.

me .03 (2 cents plus inflation)

Spice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit