Question for good boy's gone bad?

by butalbee 22 Replies latest social relationships

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you Pris, you always bestow me with far more acclaim than I'm ever due for the fluff that I spew out.

Actually, despite my own experience and my present situation, I still recommend that nobody of either gender should touch a Jehovah's Witness with a bargepole. Certainly not one that is a staunch follower; they are going to make your life a misery, guaranteed!

Unless of course the witness in question is determined to leave: this is still tricky though - there are questions of honesty here. I still wouldn't trust them fully until they actually take positive steps to leave. And I don't think you should even make a commitment to one before they totally renounce their previous beliefs.

It's all very well me saying this stuff though, love is a funny old thing, it creeps up on you unbeknownst and smacks you in the gob.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Young JW boys,(men) are human yes, but they still have raging testosterone, and some, not all think more with their little heads then their big heads, and someone is always going to get hurt. This my hubby used to tell me.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I used to invision myself taking off his suit: first the tie, then unbuttoning his shirt with my mouth...

Hold on a sec... I'll be RIGHT back!!!

[Rustling around in suit closet]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit