Question for good boy's gone bad?

by butalbee 22 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

I've read on this website countless threads about girls getting involved, falling head over feet in love with dubs. Supposingly good dubs, who want their cake with extra frosting on top, so to speak...

Me being one of those girls, who fell in love with the wrong guy--knows exactly how they feel--one way or another they've gonna get hurt, and I think I've replied with the "run for your life" type statement--in truth, it is really the only sane choice.

I know WHY we fall helplessly infatuation w/ these dud's--they're charming, well mannered, well dressed, kind, innocently sexy, they look great in a suit, and I guess, in my case, I used to invision myself taking off his suit: first the tie, then unbuttoning his shirt with my mouth, and well--okay--I am again meandering off the path.

Here is my question and it is for all the MALE JW's that may read this: If you know it is wrong to get involved with worldly women, then why do you pursue us????? If the dingdong that I was involved with never called me or came over or made any effort whatsoever, then my heart would not have been broken a million times in the last yr and half. I mean you have been taught over and over again that you can not get involved with us, my dub even told me that he don't date outside his org. But he did. Yeah--sure you're only human--but you are also a dub and don't you men have enough skirts in your congreg. to court??

Can someone please answer this for me?

Thanks. Needed to vent a little--it's been awhile.

• Grout
    Grout

The hindbrain is stronger than the forebrain.

'Nuff said.

• zev
    zev

butalbee,

are you interested only in jw thoughts, or are ex-jw thoughts on your subject ok?

• Xander
    Xander

What can I say? JW men want sex with hot ladies as much as worldly men do, and if they can justify it by convincing themselves they can 'convert' you...

Hey, thinking about it will get you down.

Here, check out the Freshly Locked Picture Thread!! (complete with female boobs, male butts, and a WHOLE LOT OF FLIRTING!!!)

• SYN
    SYN

Hi BB! Long time no see! Where the hell have you been?

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

butalbee,

I missed you and worried about you so much. Why didn't you answer my emails? Also, have you noticed that the Sex forum dies when you are not posting? You post the coolest threads.

One mistake that people make is that they think that all JWs actually follow the JW rules. This fallacy is promoted by the Witnesses themselves, even the ones that know better. So it is no wonder non-JWs get confused on this issue.

The truth is, many JWs do whatever the hell they want, just as long as they dont get caught or will not get much trouble if caught. I know one JW who is a rapist, a fornicator and cheats on his taxes shamelessly. But he will destroy any Harry Potter toys his kids have. Then take them to the Harry Potter movie.

To be a JW in the real world, you quickly learn to be a hypocrite in many ways. True morality is not instilled in JWs, because they are not taught to think for themselves.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 18 June 2002 16:21:37

• butalbee
    butalbee

Richard, you are a sweetheart!!! My hotmail account is over it's limit, so sometimes, it kicks out email....sorry. I've got all these just JW's, Jw christian, and other JW MSN communities messages, that eat up my free 2 mb storage in like a day, so if I don't check it regularly, I don't get the mail that matters, just trash. I'll send ya an email very soon.

SYN--I've been to hell and back. It was quite the ride, I'll have to post a thread about it sometime, if I feel courageous enough.

Zev--to ans. your question, anyone who can relate to the male JW mentality on this matter.

Damn, I've missed everyone here. Guess that doesn't fit in a sex thread....or could it?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Xander--Nice pic profile! Very nice.

• Xander
    Xander

LOL! You should see the bigger version in the pic thread. And, uh....my OTHER end, too...

It got kinda rowdy. Quite a bit of fun, really.

• butalbee
    butalbee

What the hell have I missed around here???? Please somebody fill me in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit