Tissues or Hankies ??

by Prisca 21 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The Pope uses Hankies because tissues rip the meat off my nose in huge long shreds.

Pope

• larc
    larc

D8TA - you say you are kidding, but you have done all that, now haven't you? I prefer a hankerchief. Tissues are too darned flimsy. If I have to use an alternative, I prefer something more substantial, like a paper towel. As far as laundry goes, there is no comparison between a hankie and men's underwear as far as nastiness goes. As far as laundry soap goes, how much does one small hanky campare in size to the rest of the wash, not much. I rest my case for handkerchiefs.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

ROFLMA@larc

As far as laundry goes, there is no comparison between a hankie and men's underwear as far as nastiness goes.

Prisca, you need to start laundering some naaasty men's grundie grutts to toughen you up girl!!

Beck

• avengers
    avengers

Would it be allright to recycle the tissues after use? That's better for the environment isn't it?

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Beck, my Andrew uses hankies, too. I wash them, but when I iron, and see those little stains, cleansed though they may be, I get weak in the knees. I also have to wash the jeans that the dirty hankies have been stuffed into. I have bought new packages of hankies, so he can throw away the old ones, but he saves the new pkgs. I have begun slipping the especially offensive old rags into the trash while sorting laundry. He is a professor, and hates the thought of being caught up there without SOMETHING...and he rarely wears long-sleeved shirts. It's the worst of our problems, so I am NOT complaining!

• Matty
    Matty

During hay fever season I produce more than my fair share of drippy snot, so regular tissues or hankies just don't cut it. That's why I use kitchen roll, particularly Bounty 'The stronger soaker upper' for my boogers. It's guaranteed to withstand a nasal hurricane.

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Matty, thank you for the graphic contribution...eeeewwww!

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

A old dirty pair of undies lying around, or my nightshirt if i'm veging out and in retreat from the rest of civilization.
    When out and about to look malady like a hankerchief, a dainty white one with lace with a monogram embrodered on a corner.
    Any way bye bye Prisca. I'll think of you offten while in NZ, while I'm soaking in a thermal hot spring, walking up to the mount of some sleeping volcano and eyeing off those tight firm buttock's of a strong glisoning mori.
    See you when i get back....
    Lot's of luv ME... I'll have heaps of photo's!

• LB
    LB

I understand that many aussie babes like you to use their hair but being a class act I've always used their blouse. Most don't notice, they just think I'm getting frisky.

Don't flame me baby, please

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I've noticed that Mrs ozzie and I use different things of late, so that, because I'm chivalrous, I'll give her my hankie, but I'll dry my eyes with tissues.

Now, Simon, how could you still be using your sleeve? Didn't you know that the buttons on coatsleeves were supposed to discourage that?

Chhers, Ozzie (of the sleeveless class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit