Cart Witnessing - Thrilling! Productive! Epic! Er.....um, well, not so much.....

by sir82 47 Replies latest jw friends

• InquiryMan
  • steve2
    steve2

Regarding the 2 brothers in Roman regalia, I will disclose this: Any initiative that has young JW men showing a bit of tanned leg has got to be an improvement on the usual dress standards. I could even be expected to show full attention were such a man trying to convert me. The phrase "total submission" springs to mind.

As for the sisters parading as Watchtower publications is concerned, I predictably note that both books are safely closed, their dreary contents shut from readers' tired eyes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Those book outfits would make terrificly ironic Halloween costumes.

• Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster
    You wouldn't want to trip and fall over while wearing one of those ridiculous book outfits. You wouldn't be able to get up and you'd look silly.
  • steve2
    steve2

I'm trying my hardest not to judge those smiling idiots by their covers.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Cappytan

Are the carts hard to put together or something. Ikea always has good little diagrams about how to put things together. Is that the special training?

Or is it special training about feeling like a complete dork and how to maintain some semblance of dignity when you show up in a photo somewhere looking like a complete dork.

• Perry
    Perry

This fine young publisher has just received several hours of hapifying cart training.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I would totally love to see one of these on Fremont St. in Vegas, right under the electric ceiling and next to the topless, morbidly obese, toothless woman who goes around being photographed with others.

The cart guards could take turns ziplining and dropping Awakes on the tourists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit