Cart Witnessing - Thrilling! Productive! Epic! Er.....um, well, not so much.....

by sir82 47 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

All I've seen is bored JWs sitting behind the trolley being totally ignored.

I saw two sisters taking smiley selfies, then sit down lugubriously.

I can't see how it's doing any good for the org.

Who thought of the trolley thing and why?

• Kensei01
    Kensei01
    Remember street corner witnessing? Remember when the Kingdom Ministry suggested using spoken " slogans', to make it more than just standing like mannikins? What a giant waste of time.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Funny. . . . .

At the university I'm attending, JW tables pop up every now and then during spring and fall semesters when the place is buzzing with students at the student centers.

The response: *crickets*

Right now I am taking summer courses at the U and the place is DEAD.

The other day, I swear there couldn't have been more than half a dozen students in the entire student center.

And yet. . . . . there was the JW table set up at the student center to preach to: NOBODY.

They might as well have bought a few coffees and set up shop in the janitor's closet. Same exposure.

What an incredible waste of time.

• punkofnice
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    If I saw a JW cart outside a restaurant I would get indigestion even before I ate!😂
  • cappytan
    cappytan

The crazy thing about cart witnessing is you have to get specially trained to do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember something about that.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    cappytan6 hours agoThe crazy thing about cart witnessing is you have to get specially trained to do it.

You're kidding?

If that's true, my only response is: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa! Stop. Ya killin' me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Here is the form that needs to be completed and approved before you can be one of the 135000 cart guards:

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/metropolitan-form007.pdf

• lriddle80
    lriddle80
    They just want to be able to say that the preaching work is speeding up...look at all the hours that were reported, it proves something... Smh
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Designer Stubble2 hours ago

Here is the form that needs to be completed and approved before you can be one of the 135000 cart guards:

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/metropolitan-form007.pdf

Fantastic!

Image result for eccleston dr who smiles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit