Do you ignore certain posters?

by LDH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

There are so many posts to read, and I have only so much time to devote to reading them, that i must use some type of 'filter' system, as it were. Do I ignore any posters? I don't think I do, certainly not intentionally. Do I gravitate toward posts by certain posters? Yes, simply because I may know them better and they usually do post interesting topics. That, plus the subject title, are what help me to decide which topics I can view in the limited time I have to devote to reading them.

Interesting post, LDH of the soap box class! :)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I usually never make it to page three. Thats where I found this.

I almost always log on and go right to 'active' posts and rarely even look at who the posters are.

I just skim through the titles and usually spend most of my time posting on the 1st page unless there is a particular thread that interests me and I will look it up.

I don't care who posts what. If it interests me I will click on it. Even if it is someone I don't like.

There were ENOUGH clicks in every KH I ever attended. The last thing I want to do is follow some click. vomit

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Ashitaka,

I understand and RESPECT your concern. I am an X-JW but now am a member of sgi-usa a Buddhist organization that places great importance on heart to heart dialogue in an effort to create world peace. Whether or not you believe me is not anything that I can do something about. You have to search your own heart whether my words are true or not. The important thing is for me is that I KNOW they are. Please feel free to browse the site www.sgi-usa.org. Perhaps this will give you a good understanding about who I am and what I am about.

freedomhouse3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit