Who are these guys?

by Nowhere 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JT
    JT

I hope I am not speaking out of line, but I feel pretty sure that the vast majority of us ONLY WISHED that we had- had the opportunity that we see this person has in front of him.

I have stated this many times and i will continue, this is why I love this NET "THANG"

here we have a guy who is at the critical point in his bible study with jw- were one is about to be introduced to the MOST DANGEROUS DOGMA JW TEACH

THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE DOGMA

once a person is introduced to that dogma and BUYS IT their life will never be the same

and that is how it has been for perhaps most of us, this one dogma has molded and shaped our entire way of life:

######## clothes, friends, jobs, careers, having babies, college, medicine, material things, who we will marry, and the list goes on and on.....

my dear friend i beg of you PLEASE READ READ READ all that you can and ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU CAN , because the moment that you become a jw you will no longer be a free adult who can READ WHATEVER YOU WANT OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS esp ones that IMPLY that the wt maybe wrong in their teachings

you make all of us so proud to see you doing what you are FOR IT WILL MEAN YOUR VERY LIFE IF YOU DON'T ASK QUESTIONS NOW

just my 2 as i try to speak for many who may not post , but will read this thread

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Nowhere,

Your not joking are you - you want to be somewhere. What you wrote:

I know that there are a lot of lies...... I think that they have the wrong impression of God...

Do you need to be somewhere so badly?

The disciple asked, "How shall I get liberation?"

"Find out who has bound you," said the Master.

The disciple returned after a week and said,
    "No one has bound me."

"Then why ask to be liberated?" said the Master, and the disciple suddenly became free.

paduan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit