June 2015 Watchtower equating Apostates with The Antichrist!

by nicolaou 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

The key word is "deliberately." How do you prove that someone deliberately spread a false teaching??

For further information, contact: DD

• TTATT_Paladin
    TTATT_Paladin
    Remember that most who are still "in" the organization don't dissect info as people in the thread are doing. They will simply take their definition of apostate ("used to be one of us, but is now against us"), and follow along with the Society as far as equating it with the Antichrist.
  • DJS
    DJS

Paladin

Ditto. And from what I see you all say, the Dark Lords have interjected 'apostate' into the revised edition of the NWT. Linking apostate with the anti-christ is another tactic in an overall strategy designed to thwart their greatest enemy right now. Us.

They are evil men, deserving of whatever evil befalls them.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Ah, they always love to accentuate the negatives. It's their miserable control mechanism.
  • TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Christ=anointed (christos)

Antichrist=false anointed (pseudochristos)

End of story

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the WTS taught teachings against the directions of Jesus Christ and the Gospel, wouldn't that make the WTS/JWS the anti Christ and apostate opposed to Christ's teachings ?

An organization that was inspired by the original deceiver Satan the Devil ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! I like that picture! Thanks!

DD

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's incredible that they are too stupid to realize THEY are the anti-Christ.

Let's see, umm, the word "anti" means opposed or against something, someone, or an idea.

Now if we add "Christ" to the word "anti", wait a minute, wait, oh shit!!, I got it! That means someone that is opposed to the Christ! The Antichrist!! Jesus (literally) call a special meeting for this Friday, yes I know we have it every Wednesday, but this is huge!! We can pin this shit on the apostates right now!! Losch is going to die!!

Smiley

So goes the thinking of these moronic imbeciles who can't see THEY are the ones that have shunned Jesus since adopting the incorrect name of Jehovah.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's actually pretty simple. Apostates and anti-christ are not necessarily the same, but they can be.

True or False: All apostates are anti-christ?

Its LOGIC TIME!!!

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    So, should I get the number 666 tattooed somewhere and change my name to "Damien Thorne"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit