So Who's Coming To My Barbie This Year?

by Englishman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

PS,

Sleepy, you won't be alone, there are people coming from this site who can't respond to this thread for various reasons.

Simon, beer or wine will be fine, rub a dub dub, we don't need no grub!

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'll BTTT this post a couple more times over the weekend.

Sorry all, I just want all the UK-ers to see this.

Englishman.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Eman;I have been granted permission to attend!

Hubby will drop me off and pick me up later (from the floor !??)

But the proviso is that I have to come on my own...will you all talk to me??!!!

• Simon
    Simon

We'll have a secret ballot about it and let you know

• termite 35
    termite 35

If I am sucsessful in the vote I will ,of course turn up with lots of expensive beer and cheap female companions who have no respect for themselves whatsoever.....

• Englishman
    Englishman

You come, Termite, we allways make people welcome.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Expensive beear and cheap women ... what a combination!

Obviously I'm only interested in the beer

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Quick question - are kids welcome or are you trying to keep this adults only? (For the barbie, not the pub obviously.... ) I know a few of us have got offspring and wondered if the invitation was extended to them too or whether babysitters need to found (or simply leave them tied up and gagged in a dark cupboard at home... only joking!)

• Englishman
    Englishman

We can provide for a very limited number of youngsters. In the past we have set them down in front of computer games for some of the time as they quickly get bored watching adults pratting about full of beer. My daughter sometimes brings her boyfriends kids, they hang around for a while then walk up to the pier or visit the beach.

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Eman, I'll definately be there if that's ok! Didn't see this thread for some reason. I'll set off when I smell the barbe going!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit