So Who's Coming To My Barbie This Year?

by Englishman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hey hey, a Mancunian invasion!

Englishman.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I shall be there Eman,Ive been to the last 10!.

Hey you lot,when you get an invite to the Emans barbie you have cracked the best social scene in the world,just make sure you dont have to work or drive for about a week afterwards,you might even be honered with some of my home brew.

Roll on July.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Id love to come Eman.

But it all depends on hubbys reaction...'i'm just off to get ratted with some people from the internet...??!!'

I'll certainly try-and thanks to both of you-what do you want brought?food or drink, or both?!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

A party? You're only about six hour away. Gee, I'd love to come!

• Francois
    Francois

Is there any little known, seldom used corner of one of your government entitlement programs that could be used to get me on the Concorde in Miami to get over there for this DO? There must be something.

Francois

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

oh wow! This looks good! Bit like an international convention, eh? Have you got your speakers lined up, Eman?

• Simon
    Simon

yes, the manc's are coming!

Let us know what you want us to bring ... beer ... wine ... sausages ?

• Simon
    Simon

you do mean a BBQ don't you? I mean ... it's not some wierd thing to do with dolls right? (think about it)

• sleepy
    sleepy

Me and wifey would like to come.Just a hop over the bridge.

I just hope some more from this site will come so we wont be the only strangers there.

• Englishman
    Englishman

All right, all you luvverely people who want to come, I will email all interested persons with my address and phone number as soon as the thread peters off.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit